BY NYX

Want a matte finish to help you achieve a flawless-looking complexion? Now available in 10 more gorgeous shades, our Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation provides the perfect finish to flatter more skin tones than ever before. You’ll look naturally flawless with minimal effort!

Nylon-12, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Cyclopentasiloxane, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation
  • "I use this over foundation for a full coverage face or sometimes just with some concealer and it still gives great coverage alone." in 10 reviews
  • "It has great coverage and has helped give me a smoother canvas for the rest of my look." in 6 reviews
  • "Unfortunately I was "blessed" with oily skin, and this one of the few products I can find to do the trick, doesn't look cakey, or pasty." in 5 reviews
Rama A.
Red Oak, TX
Great results over foundation or worn alone, whether applied dry or wet. I have some redness, hyperpigmentation and texture issues and this is quite smoothing. I've tried many drugstore foundations and powders recently and only repurchase very select items, this being one.
Kannah C.
Utica, NY
I use this as more of a setting powder than anything else, which in that regard I like it quite a lot. It keeps my foundation in place but may start to rub off at the end of the day. The matte look is nice as well. I'm not sure how well it'd hold up on it's own but overall I say give it a shot.
Moriah K.
Chandler , AZ
I personally did not love this powder! It looked awful on my skin! It looked super powdery and very cakey! I personally would not recommend this powder, I feel like there are a lot of better powders out there!
Ashley R.
Pompton Plains
I usually really like NYX but I wouldn’t recommend this for light skin. No matter how light I went it was still too dark. I wouldn’t get this again. There are so many other NYX foundations that are so much better.
Jordi L.
Review for: Natural, Ivory, Creamy Natural, Nude more...
This powder is such a steal. It's so simliar to MAC's Studio Fix, which is what I have been using for years. I decided to purchase this after hearing such great reviews about it and let me tell you, I was not disappointed in the least. I love that it doesn't leave my foundation looking cakey like some powders do. My only complaint is that the compact is not very deep so you hit pan on it pretty quickly which is why I'm only giving it four stars.
Monica G.
Weddington , NC
Review for: Warm Beige more...
Love how this provides a pore-covering finish and doesn’t crease after hours of wear! A great everyday foundation or powder finish on top of your regular foundation. Definitely recommended this product!
Stephanie N.
Independence, MO
I use this as a finishing powder and I love it! I bought it from Ulta. It’s a perfect size for your bag. I put it on with a big powder brush! It makes my face very matte which is what I like!
Faith M.
New Haven
I didn’t like this powder foundation by itself. It works nicely if I prime and use some liquid concealer on my problem spots and a few spots on my face, blend and then use this on top. But by itself it doesn’t get much coverage at all.
Cerise W.
Long Beach
This is the best and cheapest alternative to all the fancier brands and has great matte full coverage. It’s so affordable and lasts a while. I go through powders so fast and I like this cheaper alternative option for when I don’t want to spend too much.
Janelle M.
Carson, CA
Where do I even start!!!! So great for oily skin and not to mention you don't even need to touch up much through out the day !! It stays so matte but doesn't feel like it is drying out your skin talk about living up to its name !! Everyone should get this NYX Retail StoresNYX Makeup Setting Spray - MatteNYX Makeup Setting Spray DewyNYX Lip LingerieNYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand
Meili S.
Albuquerque, NM
I was wondering if this made your skin look cakey since it is mattifying? Would this work for dry skin? Thanks!
Sarah V.
Chino, CA
Im new to buying makeup, I usually just wear eyeliner mostly but i want to try to start wearing foundation. I have oily skin especially around my t-zone. Will this help my oily skin look not so oily?
Jaclyn D.
Elk Grove, CA
I'm always shopping at my local Ulta store and I seen this powder foundation around. I haven't really gotten a chance to try it out. But, I am wondering if it actually works and what are your thoughts on it?
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
Would you compare this more to drugstore brand competitors, or department brands, as far as performance and quality? ..Or, if you have any specific product comparisons, that also works :)
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Does this last throughout the day or do you have to reapply constantly??