BY NYX

Want a matte finish to help you achieve a flawless-looking complexion? Now available in 10 more gorgeous shades, our Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation provides the perfect finish to flatter more skin tones than ever before. You’ll look naturally flawless with minimal effort!

Nylon-12, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Cyclopentasiloxane, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation
  • "I use this over foundation for a full coverage face or sometimes just with some concealer and it still gives great coverage alone." in 10 reviews
  • "It has great coverage and has helped give me a smoother canvas for the rest of my look." in 6 reviews
  • "Unfortunately I was "blessed" with oily skin, and this one of the few products I can find to do the trick, doesn't look cakey, or pasty." in 5 reviews
Denise E.
Lancaster, SC
Review for: Nutmeg more...
Never tried powder foundation before so this was a first for me but it came great the coverage but what I found out it all in the brush you use depends on your coverage and sets on your face and conceal your face before the powder foundation.
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
I love a good powder foundation and finishing powder, this is definitely it! Matches great with my foundation and doesn’t make my face look cakey. It leaves a smooth feel on my skin. I will continue to buy and recommend to others.
Susan W.
Dallas
Review for: Natural more...
Thus is such a great powder I use it to set makeup and as a no makeup day look. I purchased at Ulta. I will continue to repurchase. The compact is heavy And feels like my old Estée Lauder compact. I recommend this for everyone even oily skin can benefit from this powder.
Natasha V.
I feel like this one is almost as good as the Mac mineralize powder foundation I’ve tried it before and I really liked it a lot obviously the price is better and it’s maybe slightly less good quality than the Mac but it’s really great if you’re looking for a dupe for the math mineralize this one is probably the closest you’re going to get to that the skin tones are correct they have a lot of different towns in undertones and it’s very soft and powdery and silky so definitely plays nicely without taking up
Lindsey G.
I had very high hopes for this powder foundation but I was majorly disapointed. It does go on very smooth and the coverage is great but as the day went on it began to look horrible! It did not play well with my concealer, it started breaking down and looking very patchy, and it did not control oil at all. I went back to my covergirl powder foundation. Maybe if you don't have severely oily skin this might work for you but I threw mine away after 2 uses.
Taylor T.
This would be a dupe for the Mac one but this one is super drying and makes you look cakey if you don’t apply properly. I wouldn’t buy this again just because i shouldn’t have to apply make up with caution of looking patchy.
Judith A.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Tan more...
This is my favorite foundation powder. It’s so hard for me to even find good face products do to my super oily skin and also I work in retail so I’m contact moving around. I love using it as a touch up makeup for when I get a shiny nose and forehead. It makes my face look like I just did my makeup. The o my down side to it is that it’s very delicate. I never tose around my purse like it’s nothing and I keep it in a makeup bag so I take care of my stuff very well but one day I opened it and it was all crack and I’ve had other powders last me a while.
Abby C.
Review for: Porcelain, Ivory more...
Went on really nice, and gave a beautiful finish. However, it didn’t last that long, even when I used a setting spray. Would be good for brushing over a CC cream or tinted moisturizer, but don’t recommend for a long day.
BRIANNA B.
Oceanside, CA
Review for: Nude Beige more...
Not a fan of most NYX powders. For some reason, they make me look more Oiler and caked up and if you’re wondering, my skin type is combination. Maybe people on the dryer side have better luck with their powders.
Alyssa M.
I’ve been using this powder none stop lately! It’s been what I will grab for the most. I like the shade and how it doesn’t look flat. I bought mine from Fred Meyers Make-up section!
I would recommend to a friend.
Meili S.
Albuquerque, NM
I was wondering if this made your skin look cakey since it is mattifying? Would this work for dry skin? Thanks!
Sarah V.
Chino, CA
Im new to buying makeup, I usually just wear eyeliner mostly but i want to try to start wearing foundation. I have oily skin especially around my t-zone. Will this help my oily skin look not so oily?
Jaclyn D.
Elk Grove, CA
I'm always shopping at my local Ulta store and I seen this powder foundation around. I haven't really gotten a chance to try it out. But, I am wondering if it actually works and what are your thoughts on it?
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
Would you compare this more to drugstore brand competitors, or department brands, as far as performance and quality? ..Or, if you have any specific product comparisons, that also works :)
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Does this last throughout the day or do you have to reapply constantly??