Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Review for: Olive more...
I found this at ultra for $5 in the 50% off section and I actually picked the perfect shade for me so that made me super happy! First off, the song smells HORRIBLE. It has a very very strong smell of burnt plastic and I feel like the smell lingered on my skin after I applied. I love the compact because of how you can store the sponge in it. The coverage is light to medium coverage, which is what I like. I like how it still shows your skin peeking through, so you don't just look like you are wearing a mask.