Erica P.
Morgantown, WV
I grabbed this to throw in my work bag for daily touchups.  I work 12-hr shifts at a hospital, so my makeup can suffer quite a bit on tough days.  At first I wasn't as impressed with this because it was too drying in the dehydrated hospital air, and I kind of forgot about it.

One day I had an issue where I had to fix a large spot of my foundation where it had been smeared off.  It looked bad enough that my choices were to fix it with what I had, or take everything off and go barefaced without any moisturizer for my dry skin.  I decided to try the powder again, this time using it wet, as NYX advertised it was capable of doing.  I wet the sponge it came with and squeezed out the excess water, dabbed it into the powder, and dabbed it on my face.  Holy smokes!  This stuff is *good*!  I applied so well while damp and it fixed my makeup perfectly.  The only downside that I found at the time was how stiff it felt after it dried.

To combat this, I decided to try another medium to wet my sponge.  I used the Mario Badescu rosewater spray directly on the sponge, dabbed the sponge in the powder, and applied.  It was absolutely flawless, and the glycerin in the rosewater spray solved the dryness issue.  The powder stayed for a good while, and looked fantastic.  I am more than happy to reach for this when I need a touchup!