BeautyFaceFace MakeupNYX
Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation

NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation

Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation

whats a good powder foundation for combination skin? also if you ca recommend one with SPF would really appreciate NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation ?
I am wondering if this product is good for dry skin? I want to get it but I am afraid about the dryness in my face. Thanks!
Does this make the makeup crinkle NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation ?
Start your review of NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation!
Kelli T.
Conshohocken, PA
NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation uploaded by Kelli T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this foundation, stays on all day long no need to reapply. Very reasonably priced
Cristina N.
Upper Lake, CA
NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation uploaded by Cristina N.
NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation uploaded by Cristina N.
Purchased at: CVS
Have not really tied it yet but it is in a cute package. Will be trying it through the next few days and update you guys on how it comes to apply and feel on skin.
Stephanie V.
NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation uploaded by Stephanie V.
I like this product. I’ve used it all thorough college and everyday to work. It’s a nice everyday powder. I would say the coverage is medium... you can build it up but it gets cakey. I wouldn’t recommend this if you’re going to be out for a long time. It only stays looking nice on my skin for 3-4 hours or so and then it starts to break up. So for everyday work makeup, it works.
Melissa H.
Massapequa, NY
NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation uploaded by Melissa H.
This is my favorite powder ever! It leaves a smooth finish over my liquid concealer. I always have people ask about my face makeup. It lasts a long time and leaves a clean matte finish. I highly recommend this! Great price point too!
Milagros A.
Bronx, NY
NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation uploaded by Milagros A.
NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation uploaded by Milagros A.
Este polvo es súper sellador lo ame y lo recomiendo totalmente es muy bueno y lo conseguí gratis
Jessica R.
NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation uploaded by Jessica R.
Purchased at: ULTA
One of My favorite powder fundation.... It's a matte... Perfect for oily T zone... I would say it last about 4 hour oil free... But other than that my make up looks great during my day I use it after my Can't Stop Won't Stop Foundation... Been using both products for YEEEAAARRS!!!!! no breakouts it doesn't feel heavy or dry up my skin like some drug store make up brands... Too bad it's getting hard to find in some #ulta stores 😞 #staymatte #nyxproffesionalmakeup
Samantha B.
Loveland, CO
NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation uploaded by Samantha B.
This is the best drug store powder foundation I have ever used! My face can be a little oily, especially with wearing a mask all day, and this powder helps me keep that matte look. Plus, it's super affordable!
Katarzyna P.
Palm City, FL
NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation uploaded by Katarzyna P.
NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation uploaded by Katarzyna P.
Didn't keep me matte at all! It was a disaster. It looked beautiful right after the application but few hours later i wanted to wash it off. I do not recommend if you have even slightly oily skin
Rebecca O.
Garrison, TX
NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation uploaded by Rebecca O.
NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation uploaded by Rebecca O.
Purchased at: Walmart
Found my new go-to powder foundation with Nyx’s “Matte But Not Flat” powder. Stays all day and goes on for a flawless finish.✨10/10✨ #naturalglow
Michelle G.
San Antonio, TX
NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation uploaded by Michelle G.
This is my go-to for pressed powders, both high end and drugstore. It’s so buildable, but so lightweight. I know it’s technically a “foundation” but using it as a setting powder over my makeup really just brings everything together, mattifies my look, and adds that extra bit of flawlessness. It also smells nice. 10000% recommend.

128 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cristina F.
dalton bank
il y a 5 mois
Lisa F. il y a 3 mois
I love this NYX powder! It definitely helps control shine and the color choices seemed abundant . It’s better than the Clinique powder I used for years. I love to wear it alone as it has decent coverage too.
Ellie D.
il y a 9 mois
Lynnese F. il y a 8 mois
Actually it doesn’t for me ; I’m not a huge fan of powder under my concealer because it accentuates the lines for some weird reason BUT this actually makes it look really nice no cringey crinkling. I WILL SAY THOUGH, the powder has the oxidation thing. It looks a color in the pan, and it’s a tinge darker when applied.
Tina L.
New Castle, DE
il y a 2 ans
NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation What can you say about this product?
Emma M. il y a un an
It’s a super soft powder that lasts all day and doesn’t cake up. It provides medium buildable coverage, comes in a bunch of shades, and is super inexpensive! I love it!!