BY NYX #14 in Powder Foundation

Want a matte finish to help you achieve a flawless-looking complexion? Now available in 10 more gorgeous shades, our Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation provides the perfect finish to flatter more skin tones than ever before. You’ll look naturally flawless with minimal effort!

Nylon-12, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Cyclopentasiloxane, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation
  • "I use this over foundation for a full coverage face or sometimes just with some concealer and it still gives great coverage alone." in 10 reviews
  • "this is one of my GO TO powders .. lasts long stays matte and i have oily skin .. and i use a darker shade for a perfect matte bronzer ! " in 9 reviews
  • "It has great coverage and has helped give me a smoother canvas for the rest of my look." in 6 reviews
  • "Unfortunately I was "blessed" with oily skin, and this one of the few products I can find to do the trick, doesn't look cakey, or pasty." in 5 reviews
Teresa S.
Los Angeles
Review for: Nude
This powder looks great when I first put it on, but after a couple of hours it starts to get oily and won't stay on my skin. It's a heavier powder that isn't very refined. It settles into my creases, and makes it very visible. By the end of the day, the powder has worn off taking much of the foundation with it.
Alma T.
Lake elsinore, CA
Review for: Soft Beige
I️ really disliked this powder. The color was really orange and patchy. Keep in mind prior to wearing this l washed my face, moisturized and even wore a primer. Didn’t go on evenly. Had to put a lot of effort to get enough product. l won’t be buying again. The price isn’t bad though $7.99.
Karina N.
Dixmont, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is really good, I always use this powder foundation with the NYX drop foundation NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation you need to try them. NYX is one of my favorites.
Beautiful L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this powder foundation. It is great for oily/combination skin types. It is very inexpensive and last all day. I will keep this product in my collection for days I just want to freshen my face.
bobbie T.
Vista, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
May work great on some skin, but not mine. To be fair, I got the wrong shade so after figuring that out (can't test it in a CVS and I was desperate) and being orange, I wasn't exactly thrilled. I am creative enough and now use it as a bronzer or to lightly contour and it works fine. I will say, however, too much of it makes my skin really oily so it doesn't help to set my foundation/bbcream (recently switched from foundation to bb cream) very well. I do like the size of the compact and the quality of sponge is good
Emily C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. Its smooth doesn’t set in my fine lines. Most importantly it adds extra coverage. Like who doesn’t like that extra coverage?! It also doesn’t make you look to flat or leave your face looking dry and is super inexpensive.
Jordi L.
Review for: Natural, Ivory, Creamy Natural, Nude
This powder is such a steal. It's so simliar to MAC's Studio Fix, which is what I have been using for years. I decided to purchase this after hearing such great reviews about it and let me tell you, I was not disappointed in the least. I love that it doesn't leave my foundation looking cakey like some powders do. My only complaint is that the compact is not very deep so you hit pan on it pretty quickly which is why I'm only giving it four stars.
Michelle M.
Review for: Nude
I absolutely LOVE this powder! I'm a full coverage girl so I use it to set my foundations. I also am extremely oily with some acne scars and light acne. This stuff is great coverage and just as it says, it leaves me matte but not flat! I use this powder religiously and would highly recommend it. Even on its own with spot concealing looks great.
Katelyn P.
Clovis, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like this powder doesn’t blend very well it looks like it sits on top of my liquid foundation which maybe that’s a problem with my technique but I will say it is one of the better face powders I have tried
Tiffany J.
New Iberia, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
NYX stay matte is a great powder it give you a smooth sleek look it doesn’t leave you caked looking I purchased at neighborhood hair store really affordable I would definitely recommend this product to others
Meili S.
Albuquerque, NM
I was wondering if this made your skin look cakey since it is mattifying? Would this work for dry skin? Thanks!
Jaclyn D.
Elk Grove, CA
I'm always shopping at my local Ulta store and I seen this powder foundation around. I haven't really gotten a chance to try it out. But, I am wondering if it actually works and what are your thoughts on it?
Sarah V.
San gabriel, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im new to buying makeup, I usually just wear eyeliner mostly but i want to try to start wearing foundation. I have oily skin especially around my t-zone. Will this help my oily skin look not so oily?
Jenn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this powder have any coverage? Could it be worn alone and give the look of foundation?
Jessica O.
Is it good for oily skin?