BY NYX

24 Advantage card points. FREE Delivery on orders over 45 GBP.

• I currently have this in Nude SMF02 and use it as a highl...1 Answers
  • How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...1 Answers
  • Has any colored women tried this foundation? How are the ...1 Answers
Jana Y.
Belgrade, Serbia
It really is matt but for me it didn't work that well. It was caught on every flake on my skin and didn't cover redness around acne. It does last for good amount of time
lenelia s.
I love this liquid foundation it is not heavy on my face. It offers full coverage and I an using the shade called sienna which is a little to light for me but it works really good still. I highly recommend this liquid foundation
Lucy S.
Sydney, NSW
I am admittedly more of a BB cream wearer than a foundation one, so as comfortable as I want a foundation to be, I'm also immediately wanting higher coverage if I'm wearing one at. This foundation is neither comfortable nor high coverage. Like, at all. It has the same as my BB cream but with the added disadvantage of looking cakier. I've gotten this foundation to look nice once or twice, but it was when my skin was mostly clear to begin with. While it may stay matte, the lack of coverage and cakey look I get just isn't worth it, even with the price. It's staying power could be better, too.
Kelsy M.
glasgow
Review for: Golden Beige more...
In my opinion this foundation isn’t that good I was told off of the person in boots that this was full coverage this foundation doesn’t even cover my spot and it’s small
Mapi O.
Bogotá
it's indeed one of the best foundation that I've ever used in my life. It's easy to apply and to blend, and the coverage it's really good for just a casual look. I think the only bad thing about it it's that it doesn't stay too much, but I think it can be so much better with the right primer.
ddjsjaj f.
Review for: Medium Beige more...
Great for combination skin, as I have found in my experience, 100% matte and does not go oily hours after it has been applied, only downside is that it is not full coverage, would definitely recommend
Stephanie K.
This foundation is my very favorite so far! I use a pretty light hand with it and like that it's not very heavy as I don't have much to cover just a few areas with redness to even out. I like how buildable this foundation is and with a little finishing powder over too it feels just like skin. The only issue I have is how streaky it can look when using a sponge, it goes on much nicer with five gers or a brush.
Cassandra D.
PIERREFONDS, Quebec
Review for: Warm Beige more...
My absolute favorite drugstore matte liquid lipsticks.
I own four shades and they're fantastic!
The applicator makes it so easy to apply and there's such a huge range of shades too! And there's quite a large tube for the price! They're not too drying and actually look matte! Very creamy texture too which I love.
I will definitely buy more of these
Danni A.
I like this product! It is a high coverage and it suits my skin tone very well. It doesn't feel cakey on my face, it's easy to apply and you don't have to use much product. I have dry skin on my nose and it makes my nose look flaky and doesn't apply properly, which is this products only downside.
Overall, I would recommend to a friend because it's a great product.
Michelle C.
Ottawa, ON
I honestly love this foundation! I got recommended to try it from a lady who worked at sephora who attended my school, her skin looked amazing! It's my new favorite foundation, looks amazing and goes great with multiple skin types or completions, although I wouldn't say it's "full coverage" it is build-able and is true to being matte! I was concerned about the size of the tube because it is really small but there is actually a lot of product inside .
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
Does anyone know if this comes in shades for brown skin ladies ?
Tiearra T.
Houston , TX
is this foundation good for oily skin?
Rubi S.
I've seen mixed reviews about this foundation. has anyone with oily acne prone skin used this and was happy with the results? or any other NYX foundations?
Susan C.
Glendale, CA
I would like to give this a try, but I have read so many mixed reviews! Is it matte? Several Influensters say it doesn't control shine. How does this compare to Fit Me Matte & Poreless by Maybelline? I'm not a fan and prefer L'Oreal Pro Matte. Does it oxidize? What shade would you recommend for an NC35? I have neutral to yellow undertones.
Tabata B.
North Vancouver, BC
Is it good for acne prone skin? Does it cover red marks?