BY NYX

Now available in 10 more gorgeous shades, Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation provides full coverage with a mineral enriched matte finish and accommodates more skin tones than ever before. The oil-free and water-based formula is perfect for both day and nighttime wear.

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Water/Aqua /Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Glyceryl Laurate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Octadecene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...3 Answers
  • I currently have this in Nude SMF02 and use it as a highl...1 Answers
  • I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's ...7 Answers
Sophie D.
halifax
Review for: Light Beige more...
I use this foundation nearly everyday it’s very buildable to get a full coverage or can wear a light layer for a more natural look and lasts all day however I don’t think it is very good for dry skin but it is good for the money
Sassi K.
I bought this Foundation in Ivory because I have a very light skin tone. It matches wonderfully to my skintone but not my skin type. I have dry skin on my cheeks and oily skin in my T-Zone. This foundation is quite matte but looks also very cakey after a hour.
Laney M.
Dublin
I ran out of my usual and was broke until payday and decided to take a chance on this! Good coverage and blends really well. It Stayed put all day with the powder too! I have recommend to all for a good day time foundation.
Patricia A.
I have started using make up a few months ago, and, as I donmt have any money, I always tried to find affordable good make up. NYX's Stay Matte But Not Flat foundation is the best affordable foundation I've ever tried. I would totally recommend it to everybody.
Laraib Z.
Review for: Ivory more...
I use this product on a daily basis, it can get really drying if you have dry skin. The foundation can look a bit cakey if you apply too much. However it is a really good foundation, would definitely recommend this product.
Ellie K.
Really nice everyday foundation. Has a matte but still natural looking finish and sits well on the skin. Applies well and is quite a thick formula. Tube lasts quite a while as a little goes a long way. Nice full coverage without feeling too heavy on the skin.
Lydia H.
Review for: Medium Beige more...
I love this foundation. It's very long lasting and actually keeps my face matte. It's very lightweight and has medium but build-able coverage. Because of this I like to use it in the summer, I'll defo be buying it again.
Shatefa G.
San Ignacio, Cayo
Review for: Cinnamon Spice more...
Not my fav foundation But it works well enough for me. Only thing is that I have oily skin so it gives me a bit of trouble when applying. But I would kind of recommend this product to others who doesn't suffer oily skin.
MG S.
Review for: Medium Beige more...
This foundation didn't worked for me. It doesn't stay on very well and makes my skin looks so dry even when I have moisturizer and primer underneath. I think I will have to try the High Definition liquid foundation next time to see if that fixes the problem .
hercilia c.
Tuxtla Gutierrez
I love this stuff! I wear it everyday and it's not cakey at all. Lasts all day long, it's for both dry and oily skin. It has a dewy finish. I highly recommend it.
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
Lisette V.
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?
Renee G.
Milan, Milan
I've tried many NYX Cosmetics products but the reviews on this one are not very good. Has anyone tried it yet? Is it really a mattifying foundation? How good is the coverage? Does it become cakey? Does it need a mattifying primer?
Marie P.
Cambridge
Anyone know the best primer to use with this? :) NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation