BY NYX

Now available in 10 more gorgeous shades, Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation provides full coverage with a mineral enriched matte finish and accommodates more skin tones than ever before. The oil-free and water-based formula is perfect for both day and nighttime wear.

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Water/Aqua /Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Glyceryl Laurate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Octadecene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...3 Answers
  • I currently have this in Nude SMF02 and use it as a highl...1 Answers
  • I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's ...7 Answers
Rana⚽️ A.
Fremont , CA
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I thought I loved this foundation. I used to always wear it for weddings and parties. It is lightweight and easy to apply but, it does have a flashback in pictures. When I look back at pictures it looks like the foundation isn't even my shade. I am disappointed because I love this brand. I would recommend the NYX total drop foundation.
Aquínta M.
Review for: Cinnamon Spice, Sienna more...
This was very cheap and surpassed my expectations. It surely keeps my oily skin under control even though I wish it had more coverage. It is semi-long lasting but if you want it to last longer, I'd recommend using it with another product. Would buy it again as it has the perfect match for my skin tone when I am tanned and when I am not.
sherilyn d.
terneuzen
first of all, I think NYX Cosmetics is amazing, they have some amazing products. although I didn't really like this one. My skin is really dry and this foundation made it even seem more dry. but I do recommend this foundation to people with oily skin!
Stephanie S.
This was the first foundation I ever bought, but now I have mixed feelings about it. In summer I don't encounter too many problems in the evening, but during the rest of the year it looks a bit cakey for some reason, especially on the nose area. On the other hand, it's quite full coverage, so overall pretty worth it for the price.
Megan D.
Tallaght
Stay matte but not flat changed my foundation game, it's a dream for people with oily skin, as a woman with oily skin it works a dream. You don't have to worry about being oily throughout the day. A beauty blender makes this foundation to go on smoothly, would recommend to anyone who has oily skin or just loves a matte finish.
Bethan H.
This product is amazing. I love this product and use it everyday. It even has my shade which is sometimes hard to find. It also gives me really good coverage and makes my skin look flaurless . Sorry for any spelling mystakes. I defnitly recomend this product thx ☺
Laila K.
Stoke-on-Trent
I really enjoyed using this product, at such an affordable brand for what you get, a matte Finnish, however I find it emphasised lumps and bumps in the skin to make them look dry, easy to apply and neat packaging, I would recommend to others however won't buy it again
Yasmin F.
Rotherham
This foundation is okay but not the best for my oily skin. It's a thick paste like texture which I find to be a bit heavy, I also found it to oxidise throughout the day and ended up looking quite orange. The price is one great thing so I think if you bought a lighter colour with the intention of it oxidising could work out
Clarah M.
Johannesburg
I have been using this amzing NYX matte foundation for the past 3 years, I find it perfect for my skin, leaves my skin with the fresh matte look for longer unlike products i've used which left my skin oily. I would highly recommend for anyone to try it.
fiorella f.
Review for: Medium Beige more...
this is my everyday foundation, it matches my skin tone perfectly. It has a buildable coverage but it's still very light on the skin, during the summer season I need more powder, but still very  lasting even trough a day of work. I would reccomend it also because it has a very good price for such a good product
Sandra P.
Austin, TX
Ive never tried this product , is it any good ?
Emily M.
Are there a lot of shade options for this foundation?
Karene W.
Savage, MD
Is there a way to avoid the white chalky look after applying this foundation?
Llanel L.
derby
NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation let me know if you love this as much as me definitely 'matte but not flat'
Natalie V.
BRONX, NY
I currently have this in Nude SMF02 and use it as a highlighting shade and I have Medium Beige SMF06 and use that as somewhat of a contrast. They are pretty matte but my face starts to oil as the day passes by, whats a good powder I can use to set or even a primer to help with the oil my skin creates? - Pepi 💛