BY NYX

24 Advantage card points. FREE Delivery on orders over 45 GBP.

• I currently have this in Nude SMF02 and use it as a highl...1 Answers
  • How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...1 Answers
  • I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's ...6 Answers
Aquínta M.
Review for: Cinnamon Spice, Sienna more...
This was very cheap and surpassed my expectations. It surely keeps my oily skin under control even though I wish it had more coverage. It is semi-long lasting but if you want it to last longer, I'd recommend using it with another product. Would buy it again as it has the perfect match for my skin tone when I am tanned and when I am not.
sherilyn d.
terneuzen
first of all, I think NYX Cosmetics is amazing, they have some amazing products. although I didn't really like this one. My skin is really dry and this foundation made it even seem more dry. but I do recommend this foundation to people with oily skin!
Jessica-Paige W.
Hannam Boulevard , Spalding
Review for: Porcelain more...
I have combi skin so tried this for my t-zone and even thought it kept me more matte and stopped me from having to touch up throughout the day. The minute I put other makeup over the top it started to break up and look caky. And I feel that it started to oxidised during the day so the middle of my mouth was orange it looked bad.
Stephanie S.
This was the first foundation I ever bought, but now I have mixed feelings about it. In summer I don't encounter too many problems in the evening, but during the rest of the year it looks a bit cakey for some reason, especially on the nose area. On the other hand, it's quite full coverage, so overall pretty worth it for the price.
Bethan H.
This product is amazing. I love this product and use it everyday. It even has my shade which is sometimes hard to find. It also gives me really good coverage and makes my skin look flaurless . Sorry for any spelling mystakes. I defnitly recomend this product thx ☺
Megan D.
Tallaght
Stay matte but not flat changed my foundation game, it's a dream for people with oily skin, as a woman with oily skin it works a dream. You don't have to worry about being oily throughout the day. A beauty blender makes this foundation to go on smoothly, would recommend to anyone who has oily skin or just loves a matte finish.
Yasmin F.
Rotherham
This foundation is okay but not the best for my oily skin. It's a thick paste like texture which I find to be a bit heavy, I also found it to oxidise throughout the day and ended up looking quite orange. The price is one great thing so I think if you bought a lighter colour with the intention of it oxidising could work out
Laila K.
Stoke-on-Trent
I really enjoyed using this product, at such an affordable brand for what you get, a matte Finnish, however I find it emphasised lumps and bumps in the skin to make them look dry, easy to apply and neat packaging, I would recommend to others however won't buy it again
Clarah M.
Johannesburg
I have been using this amzing NYX matte foundation for the past 3 years, I find it perfect for my skin, leaves my skin with the fresh matte look for longer unlike products i've used which left my skin oily. I would highly recommend for anyone to try it.
fiorella f.
Review for: Medium Beige more...
this is my everyday foundation, it matches my skin tone perfectly. It has a buildable coverage but it's still very light on the skin, during the summer season I need more powder, but still very  lasting even trough a day of work. I would reccomend it also because it has a very good price for such a good product
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
Does anyone know if this comes in shades for brown skin ladies ?
Tiearra T.
Houston , TX
is this foundation good for oily skin?
Rubi S.
I've seen mixed reviews about this foundation. has anyone with oily acne prone skin used this and was happy with the results? or any other NYX foundations?
Susan C.
Glendale, CA
I would like to give this a try, but I have read so many mixed reviews! Is it matte? Several Influensters say it doesn't control shine. How does this compare to Fit Me Matte & Poreless by Maybelline? I'm not a fan and prefer L'Oreal Pro Matte. Does it oxidize? What shade would you recommend for an NC35? I have neutral to yellow undertones.
Tabata B.
North Vancouver, BC
Is it good for acne prone skin? Does it cover red marks?