BY NYX

Now available in 10 more gorgeous shades, Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation provides full coverage with a mineral enriched matte finish and accommodates more skin tones than ever before. The oil-free and water-based formula is perfect for both day and nighttime wear.

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Water/Aqua /Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Glyceryl Laurate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Octadecene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...3 Answers
  • I currently have this in Nude SMF02 and use it as a highl...1 Answers
  • I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's ...7 Answers
Bianca s.
DRENTHE
I was already curious for a long time to stay nyx matte but not flat foundation,

by all the positive revieuws appearance ... I met him, bought and also am I, what a winner! 100% matt and not faded effect!

Vertalen.nu: De vertaalsite voor gratis

Paige-Louise T.
Glasgow , South Lanarkshire
There isn't a lot of shades in this but once you find it or mix two shades together and find the perfect one then this foundation is amazing for you! It's so affordable and is amazing on the skin it lasts all day and doesnt go patchy or cakey. It is a product that I use on my clients if they don't want a really heavy of really full foundation this is a medium coverage .
Shanique D.
Toronto, ON
I Really love this foundation, I am in the colour Caramel, and when I first bought it , it was really nice and still is, but it isn't really that matte since it's a matte foundation, I'm an oily person so with this matte foundation, I would have to set it with a face powder. But In all, NYX is really good. NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation
Chloe F.
Review for: Nude more...
I am a big fan of this product! One of the best drug store foundations of all time. The product is very light weight is good for oily skin tones as I have that complexion! Very easy to apply with a family beauty blender & I would defiantly recommend to others.
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
I tried this foundation for nearly a month trying to make it work for my skin, but as it states it's "matte" it was relatively dewy on my skin. I primed and set this foundation but it just didn't stay on my skin, I think it's one for the more oily skin girls.
Ljay M.
Johannesburg
Review for: Chestnut more...
This is one of the foundations that I have been using for the past 4 months. It is easy to apply. Pro: easy to blend. Cons: once you start sweating, it parts. It isn’t good for oily skin. And for that reason, I wouldn’t consider buying again. If you have combination skin though, it’ll be good for you. 👌🏽
Reagan M.
Wrexham, Wrexham
Review for: Soft Beige more...
I found this foundation really nice at first. It's got a great coverage and it is very long lasting. It's a heavy foundation. After using it for a few weeks I noticed it made my skin really dry! I had no changed anything in my skincare and make up other than the foundation. Unfortunately I will not be repurchasing. 10/10 for coverage though, well done NYX!
Emily H.
Manchester
This foundation applied really nicely & looked really good at first application however when powder was applied I felt like it stated to separate on the skin & this product just continued to get worse during the day & my main concern was how oily it got on my skin considering it was 'matte'.
Samantha Q.
livingston
Review for: Ivory more...
The NYX stay matte foundation is a really good full coverage foundation looks really good all day long and doesn't go patchy feel nice and lightweight as well. The only downside to this product is that it is really hard to find a shade that fits your skin tone
But I would recommend this product.
Katarina K.
Wien
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I like this foundation. It’s very high coverage, stays long on the skin, i have combination skin and troughout the day it gets very oily with this foundation, even tho i set it with a powder. It has beutiful range of color, very blendable and dont feel to heavy on the skin.
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?
Lisette V.
Renee G.
Milan, Milan
I've tried many NYX Cosmetics products but the reviews on this one are not very good. Has anyone tried it yet? Is it really a mattifying foundation? How good is the coverage? Does it become cakey? Does it need a mattifying primer?
Marie P.
Cambridge
Anyone know the best primer to use with this? :) NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation