BY NYX

Now available in 10 more gorgeous shades, Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation provides full coverage with a mineral enriched matte finish and accommodates more skin tones than ever before. The oil-free and water-based formula is perfect for both day and nighttime wear.

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Water/Aqua /Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Glyceryl Laurate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Octadecene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...3 Answers
  • I currently have this in Nude SMF02 and use it as a highl...1 Answers
  • I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's ...7 Answers
Elaine T.
toronto
Review for: Soft Beige more...
Great Coverage, I used this with NYX Cosmetics photo-loving primer ( I think that's the name of it) and I loved, it stayed matte all day and it was super easy to apply (used a beauty blender).

I didn't use a setting powder and the foundation did break a little around my nose area but that's normal for me, having a septum piercing especially during allergy season (I'm constantly blowing my nose). Other than that it stayed put on my face through out an outdoor wedding event.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a matte drug store foundation.
Josephine o.
dublin
Im a new makeup user so i went out with my Christmas money to my local boots in Ireland looking for something good and affordable and also in my colour because im very darkskinned and i found this. It matches my shade perfectly and is very full coverage. It gives a very matte finish when dry leaving you looking less shiny or oily
Georgia W.
I absolutely love this foundation it doesn’t make my skin oily like others it is a full coverage foundation and it lasts all day especially in this uk heatwave at moment
Rebecca P.
i really wanted to love this foundation, i love nyx and i use their brand everyday. however i don't know if it wasn't getting along with my primer but it flaked off and made my skin look so dry and patchy. i will be trying it with a different primer and maybe applying it differently but i was just so disappointed for $12, i have $8 foundations that work waaaaay better. and it says full coverage, but it defiantly is not!
Ayan A.
Review for: Chestnut more...
I really love this foundation. Its water based. It’s oil free. It wears amazing. It’s full coverage as it says on the packaging. It’s lightweight you dont even fill it on your face. I would definitely buy it again for the amazing price and the amazing coverage. NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation
mahima v.
Stafford
This NYX foundation is medium to full coverage and is very build-able, it is quite long lasting as it is a matte foundation and those types of finishes tend to last longer on the skin however it leaves the skin looking glowy at the same time and not too matte where it looks unnatural, it is a good foundation and can be used on all skin types.
Tonya B.
Neath
So this foundation is great value for money. It almost rivals the more expensive brands. It comes in a range of shades which is fantastic as it often seems that very few brands have more than two shades for darker skin. The coverage is great and the finish is matte. All in all it is very good. The only issue is with blending. It can be difficult if you are using other liquid products such as blush or contour creams.
Ashley F.
I have normal skin conditions and this foundation works wonderfully if you use a primer underneath. It stays on throughout the day and gives a very matte finish. I would definitely recommend this product for people with oily skin to reduce the shine. Also, the price is very affordable!
Courtney G.
Bought this on a whim when I wanted to branch out from my regular foundation (Estee lauder double wear). Knowing it was a lot cheaper than this I wasn't expecting the same quality as with the dw, and I was right. It was patchy orange and a really thick consistency it wouldn't blend no matter how hard it tried or with what tools I used and came off within an hour almost completely. Definitely wouldn't buy again.
Logan M.
Aarøsund
Review for: Chestnut more...
The coverage was extremely good but the shades not so much, after buying it, I realized that it was very red in it's undertones and I have a yellow undertone so that was kind of a problem. but the overall coverage and application was super good i was pleasently surprised. I would definitely recommend this product to others but be careful if you're in the golden - deep area because they tend to be a little reddish
This was sort of a disapointment, and a surprise.
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
Lisette V.
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?
Renee G.
Milan, Milan
I've tried many NYX Cosmetics products but the reviews on this one are not very good. Has anyone tried it yet? Is it really a mattifying foundation? How good is the coverage? Does it become cakey? Does it need a mattifying primer?
Marie P.
Cambridge
Anyone know the best primer to use with this? :) NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation