BY NYX

Now available in 10 more gorgeous shades, Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation provides full coverage with a mineral enriched matte finish and accommodates more skin tones than ever before. The oil-free and water-based formula is perfect for both day and nighttime wear.

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Water/Aqua /Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Glyceryl Laurate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Octadecene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...3 Answers
  • I currently have this in Nude SMF02 and use it as a highl...1 Answers
  • I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's ...7 Answers
Olusola J.
Courtelle Road, Coventry
If I could give this product a minus star I would! This is definitely the worst foundation I have tried from NYX and I looove NYX as a brand. I have oily skin and this product settled into my pores (even after using a silicone based primer) it also caused my skin to itch and breakout. It also moved under my concealer and setting powder, the foundation actually refused to set in place. The shade ranges for darker skin is also poor, I honestly dnt have anything positive to say about this product.
Karly H.
Review for: Warm Beige more...
*the shade I have is nude beige*
Really love this foundation! Such good coverage, medium to full coverage. Applies well with a blending sponge or brush. A little goes a long way. This foundation is so affordable! New favourite!
Cat C.
London, London
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
So this is the first day I have worn this foundation and it's still going strong after 12 hours. I have a bit of a tan in the summer so this colour is perfect. I will probably buy the lighter one for winter. I only needed a small amount to cover my face (I don't like a thick coverage). I have combination skin but find foundations can dry my skin out a lot. This one has not! I seen some bad reviews so I'm a pleasantly surprised by this foundation and would definitely recommend it.
Tully F.
Birmingham
Review for: Medium Beige more...
This NYX liquid foundation makes your skin look natural and flawless. It is very easy to apply and it doesn’t give you an oily finish. It is lightweight and I would DEFINITELY buy this product again.
Rebecca M.
Washington
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
This is my go too work foundation. Everyone has their favourite high end brand then their favourite drug store band, well this is my favourite drug store brand. I have rather dry skin so I’m so fussy when it comes to foundation but this does not disappoint. It’s full coverage and applies easily with a make up sponge. Only down side is can seem as though it easily wipes off your face. My trick is just wrap a little bit of setting spray onto your make up sponge before applying then once completed a full face of make up spray the setting spray onto face as normal. This will make sure it stays on perfectly.
Elaine T.
toronto
Review for: Soft Beige more...
Great Coverage, I used this with NYX Cosmetics photo-loving primer ( I think that's the name of it) and I loved, it stayed matte all day and it was super easy to apply (used a beauty blender).

I didn't use a setting powder and the foundation did break a little around my nose area but that's normal for me, having a septum piercing especially during allergy season (I'm constantly blowing my nose). Other than that it stayed put on my face through out an outdoor wedding event.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a matte drug store foundation.
Josephine o.
dublin
Im a new makeup user so i went out with my Christmas money to my local boots in Ireland looking for something good and affordable and also in my colour because im very darkskinned and i found this. It matches my shade perfectly and is very full coverage. It gives a very matte finish when dry leaving you looking less shiny or oily
Georgia W.
I absolutely love this foundation it doesn’t make my skin oily like others it is a full coverage foundation and it lasts all day especially in this uk heatwave at moment
Rebecca P.
i really wanted to love this foundation, i love nyx and i use their brand everyday. however i don't know if it wasn't getting along with my primer but it flaked off and made my skin look so dry and patchy. i will be trying it with a different primer and maybe applying it differently but i was just so disappointed for $12, i have $8 foundations that work waaaaay better. and it says full coverage, but it defiantly is not!
Ayan A.
Review for: Chestnut more...
I really love this foundation. Its water based. It’s oil free. It wears amazing. It’s full coverage as it says on the packaging. It’s lightweight you dont even fill it on your face. I would definitely buy it again for the amazing price and the amazing coverage. NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?
Lisette V.
Renee G.
Milan, Milan
I've tried many NYX Cosmetics products but the reviews on this one are not very good. Has anyone tried it yet? Is it really a mattifying foundation? How good is the coverage? Does it become cakey? Does it need a mattifying primer?
Marie P.
Cambridge
Anyone know the best primer to use with this? :) NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation