BY NYX

24 Advantage card points. FREE Delivery on orders over 45 GBP.

• I currently have this in Nude SMF02 and use it as a highl...1 Answers
  • How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...1 Answers
  • Has any colored women tried this foundation? How are the ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
mahima v.
Stafford
This NYX foundation is medium to full coverage and is very build-able, it is quite long lasting as it is a matte foundation and those types of finishes tend to last longer on the skin however it leaves the skin looking glowy at the same time and not too matte where it looks unnatural, it is a good foundation and can be used on all skin types.
Tonya B.
Neath
So this foundation is great value for money. It almost rivals the more expensive brands. It comes in a range of shades which is fantastic as it often seems that very few brands have more than two shades for darker skin. The coverage is great and the finish is matte. All in all it is very good. The only issue is with blending. It can be difficult if you are using other liquid products such as blush or contour creams.
Ashley F.
I have normal skin conditions and this foundation works wonderfully if you use a primer underneath. It stays on throughout the day and gives a very matte finish. I would definitely recommend this product for people with oily skin to reduce the shine. Also, the price is very affordable!
Yolanda C.
Quito
Review for: Ivory more...
When I discovered this Nyx base I felt too much love for it, it has a soft texture, a medium to full coverage and it is so soft and light that sometimes I get the impression that I have a base, it is very good, with a pretty price accessible and is really good! Recommended
Logan M.
Aarøsund
Review for: Chestnut more...
The coverage was extremely good but the shades not so much, after buying it, I realized that it was very red in it's undertones and I have a yellow undertone so that was kind of a problem. but the overall coverage and application was super good i was pleasently surprised. I would definitely recommend this product to others but be careful if you're in the golden - deep area because they tend to be a little reddish
This was sort of a disapointment, and a surprise.
Courtney G.
Bought this on a whim when I wanted to branch out from my regular foundation (Estee lauder double wear). Knowing it was a lot cheaper than this I wasn't expecting the same quality as with the dw, and I was right. It was patchy orange and a really thick consistency it wouldn't blend no matter how hard it tried or with what tools I used and came off within an hour almost completely. Definitely wouldn't buy again.
Eimear M.
Cheep affordable foundation! That's something I love! But I do not love this product at all...I have oily skin, especially the T scone area so I thought this product would be perfect for me but I definitely wouldn't purchase it again! I know it claims to matte the skin and it does exactly that, but on my skin it looked almost as if it was flaking through out the day! I'm so disappointed I really wanted to love this product but I really didn't! But I'm up for keep trying it maybe it's something I'm doing wrong because others with my skin type seem to love it!
Natasha L.
Blyth, Northumberland
I LOVE this foundation so much! Full coverage but not too full coverage, I would compare it to the likes of Mac studio fix and pro long wear. I got recommended this product by a makeup artist as my foundation was no longer sitting on my skin as well as I liked and wow after using this foundation I will not be going back! It's matte but not unblendable, lasts a long time with no separation or creasing and it feels like a high end foundation but at a fraction of the cost!
Klaudia W.
Oslo
Nyx matte but not flat is a good foundation, but definitely not matte. It gives a good amount of coverage, easy to blend and looks really nice on skin, but it’s dewy and doesn’t really dry down to matte, so you should set it with some powder, if you want to achieve matte look. It can get kinda oily through out the day (even though I have dry to normal skin type). It didn’t work well with some of my settings powders and it got kinda patchy. Over all it is a good foundation for good price, the coverage and finish is flawless if you work with it.
Hayley W.
Town end road , Draycott
It hurts me to say this as I love NYX but I did not enjoy this foundation. The one positive is that it blends really nicely. I thought I might have bought a shade too dark but it just blended in and looked like my skin. Sadly though, I found it to be anything but matte. Until I applied loads of powder it was the shiniest product I have ever used. It also did seem to be quite flat. Lots of bronzing and contouring required to bring my face back to life. Such a shame.
Lisette V.
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?
DINAVEL V.
Hackensack, NJ
I have been for a new marcara i think could be look great what do you think?
Aimee M.
Liverpool
help! I have very oily skin and still struggle to find a decent foundation which lasts longer than a few hours. Ive tried NYX stay matte but not flat, boots no7 beautifully matte and many MANY other small drugstore brands but they all seperate on my skin after a few hours. (I live in the uk and only would prefare to stay away from the more expensive brands, i also only use cruelty free cosmetics!) Thanks!! NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation