BY NYX

Now available in 10 more gorgeous shades, Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation provides full coverage with a mineral enriched matte finish and accommodates more skin tones than ever before. The oil-free and water-based formula is perfect for both day and nighttime wear.

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Water/Aqua /Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Glyceryl Laurate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Octadecene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...3 Answers
  • I currently have this in Nude SMF02 and use it as a highl...1 Answers
  • I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's ...7 Answers
Alexa N.
santiago de los caballeros
Its so good , i will say light to medium coverage and as it says it does its job which is leaving your face matte looking perfect skin💕 one of my fave foundations . Highly recommend for oily skin NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation
Rachel C.
Islay, Scotland
Now I like this product but it is not full coverage at all and it’s not matte either. Although I don’t hate it, I like the weight to this foundation it feels very like on the skin and the colour seems to match me perfectly so I can’t really complain.
Martina H.
Sremska Mitrovica
Review for: Light Beige more...
It works really nice on my clients that have oily skin. It also mixes well with other foundations, not neceserily matte ones, so I think that is amazing. People with dry skin won't like it. It has a nice affordable price and nice shade range.
Aamna S.
Brampton , ON
This foundation feels really light like cream and stays on for longer without getting my skin oily and it barely shows and makes it look natural and I love using this because on lazy days this helps and it is easy to take along and apply if needed.
sissy A.
Greece
It is so good!!!doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, medium to.full coverage, totally buildable! Lasts all day, and melts on the skin, giving an effect of skin! Blends easily with both sponge and brush! My everyday obsession, really love it!❤❤❤❤💋💋💋
Thayna F.
NEW WESTMINSTER
Estou Amando a Base da NYX, a cobertuda e a cor que eu consegui achar defitivamente para o tom da minha pele. sem deixa-la clara ou escura e sim na cor ideal. A cobertura da Base é Maravilhosa e o preço é acessivel para a qualidade deste protudo.
Marah O.
Heliopolis, Cairo
Review for: Tan more...
At the beginning I felt like it caked up my face, but with a good primer amd applicator it’s pretty fine. Medium coverage and lightweight, easy to blend too and withstands oily face means that it’s pretty longlasting. Would not buy it again tho, would definitely try more nyx foundations
Catherine R.
I use this foundation everyday in the shade creamy natural and it’s awesome, you can build it up nicely to the coverage you want but even just one layer covers my skin nicely! It doesn’t block pores or dry my skin out either which is great
Jeanell N.
Toronto , ON
This is my favorite foundation because it lasts throughout the day and doesn’t leave me looking a oily mess. This foundation gives me a nice golden color. It gives me a flawless look and I love using this foundation. I use this foundation daily
Nurah W.
Review for: Medium Beige more...
I love this product for simple looks. It isn’t super high coverage my once you use concealer do a few areas it looks great. The pot focus is long lasting and it for sure lasts me the entire day. I would defiantly purchase it again.
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?
Lisette V.
Renee G.
Milan, Milan
I've tried many NYX Cosmetics products but the reviews on this one are not very good. Has anyone tried it yet? Is it really a mattifying foundation? How good is the coverage? Does it become cakey? Does it need a mattifying primer?
Marie P.
Cambridge
Anyone know the best primer to use with this? :) NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation