BY NYX

24 Advantage card points. FREE Delivery on orders over 45 GBP.

• How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...1 Answers
  • Has any colored women tried this foundation? How are the ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good foundation that is medium ...2 Answers
Logan M.
Aarøsund
Review for: Chestnut more...
The coverage was extremely good but the shades not so much, after buying it, I realized that it was very red in it's undertones and I have a yellow undertone so that was kind of a problem. but the overall coverage and application was super good i was pleasently surprised. I would definitely recommend this product to others but be careful if you're in the golden - deep area because they tend to be a little reddish
This was sort of a disapointment, and a surprise.
Eimear M.
Cheep affordable foundation! That's something I love! But I do not love this product at all...I have oily skin, especially the T scone area so I thought this product would be perfect for me but I definitely wouldn't purchase it again! I know it claims to matte the skin and it does exactly that, but on my skin it looked almost as if it was flaking through out the day! I'm so disappointed I really wanted to love this product but I really didn't! But I'm up for keep trying it maybe it's something I'm doing wrong because others with my skin type seem to love it!
Natasha L.
Blyth, Northumberland
I LOVE this foundation so much! Full coverage but not too full coverage, I would compare it to the likes of Mac studio fix and pro long wear. I got recommended this product by a makeup artist as my foundation was no longer sitting on my skin as well as I liked and wow after using this foundation I will not be going back! It's matte but not unblendable, lasts a long time with no separation or creasing and it feels like a high end foundation but at a fraction of the cost!
Klaudia W.
Oslo
Nyx matte but not flat is a good foundation, but definitely not matte. It gives a good amount of coverage, easy to blend and looks really nice on skin, but it’s dewy and doesn’t really dry down to matte, so you should set it with some powder, if you want to achieve matte look. It can get kinda oily through out the day (even though I have dry to normal skin type). It didn’t work well with some of my settings powders and it got kinda patchy. Over all it is a good foundation for good price, the coverage and finish is flawless if you work with it.
Hayley W.
Town end road , Draycott
It hurts me to say this as I love NYX but I did not enjoy this foundation. The one positive is that it blends really nicely. I thought I might have bought a shade too dark but it just blended in and looked like my skin. Sadly though, I found it to be anything but matte. Until I applied loads of powder it was the shiniest product I have ever used. It also did seem to be quite flat. Lots of bronzing and contouring required to bring my face back to life. Such a shame.
Danni A.
I like this product! It is a high coverage and it suits my skin tone very well. It doesn't feel cakey on my face, it's easy to apply and you don't have to use much product. I have dry skin on my nose and it makes my nose look flaky and doesn't apply properly, which is this products only downside.
Overall, I would recommend to a friend because it's a great product.
Tammy L.
Elk Point, AB
Review for: Ivory more...
I love this foundation. Nyx is one of my favourite brands so maybe I'm biased. It rivals Maybelline Fit Me! Foundation and is around the same price. It is not too thick or thin for even and flawless application. The only downside i saw is that it's a smaller bottle which means less product. But all in all I give it a 10/10.
Bhagya H.
Salalah
Review for: Olive more...
I was using this NYX Foundation for few months now. i like the coverage. But as it mentioned its not really matt on my skin. Its started to crease a little after few hours of application. But I really do like the coverage and its worth the money. Also after trying many many foundations this only has the right colour which goes with my skin tone.
Michelle V.
Hanoi
Review for: Caramel more...
I don't know if this was old. But the first thing that came out in droves is oil. I was in shock. And it was completely the wrong color. But I won't fault anyone for that as it's hard to see what color you need online. I did use it as a highlighter to see how it performs under my regular matte mousse avon makeup. So far so good. However I think I won't buy this again. I was hoping for a different outcome but at least it wasn't expensive.
hollie d.
liverpool
Review for: Nude more...
This foundation is a alright foundation, not the best but it does the job. It covers the skin in a nice even layer and leaves as it says on the bottle a matte finish. After a while, it starts to appear oily on my skin, but I don't know if that just me or not. It's a cheep foundation, defiantly not full coverage (maybe if you built it up). But if you're looking for a cheep foundation that does the job then this is the one for you
Lisette V.
DINAVEL V.
Hackensack, NJ
I have been for a new marcara i think could be look great what do you think?
Aimee M.
Liverpool
help! I have very oily skin and still struggle to find a decent foundation which lasts longer than a few hours. Ive tried NYX stay matte but not flat, boots no7 beautifully matte and many MANY other small drugstore brands but they all seperate on my skin after a few hours. (I live in the uk and only would prefare to stay away from the more expensive brands, i also only use cruelty free cosmetics!) Thanks!! NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?