BY NYX

24 Advantage card points. FREE Delivery on orders over 45 GBP.

• How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...1 Answers
  • Has any colored women tried this foundation? How are the ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good foundation that is medium ...2 Answers
Megan H.
SUTTON, SUTTON
Review for: Porcelain more...
As a pale girl it's always been hard for me to buy a high street brand that actually matches my pale skin tone and they all seem to have that orange tinge that doesn't completely math it. I came across this foundation after a friend kept recommending the brand to me, so as a girl that swore by the more expensive foundations I thought I'd give it ago. At first I wasn't convinced but when I ran out of my more expensive foundation I started wearing it more and when you follow the right steps it results in a beautiful full coverage almost as good as tarte and Bobbi Brown without that orange undertone that a lot of the cheaper foundations tend to give. My only issue is that it does require
Becky P.
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Review for: NYX Cosmetics Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation Porcelain more...
Amazing! I got this foundation the other because I havent been enjoying my others. I love it, I really really do. The porcelain shade isnt quite light enough as it does slightly oxidise but it's not too bad of a match and not that noticeable.
The formula is quite thick though I saw someone say it was runny? My tube squeezes nice thick product, which I found too thick for my beauty blender so I grabbed a stippling brush and stippled it all over my face and it actually blends like a dream using a brush. I had pretty much full coverage more than I get first time round with my smashbox foundation. This is great for the price, I will be buying it again.
Olusola J.
Courtelle Road, Coventry
If I could give this product a minus star I would! This is definitely the worst foundation I have tried from NYX and I looove NYX as a brand. I have oily skin and this product settled into my pores (even after using a silicone based primer) it also caused my skin to itch and breakout. It also moved under my concealer and setting powder, the foundation actually refused to set in place. The shade ranges for darker skin is also poor, I honestly dnt have anything positive to say about this product.
Tully F.
Birmingham
Review for: Medium Beige more...
This NYX liquid foundation makes your skin look natural and flawless. It is very easy to apply and it doesn’t give you an oily finish. It is lightweight and I would DEFINITELY buy this product again.
Cat C.
London, London
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
So this is the first day I have worn this foundation and it's still going strong after 12 hours. I have a bit of a tan in the summer so this colour is perfect. I will probably buy the lighter one for winter. I only needed a small amount to cover my face (I don't like a thick coverage). I have combination skin but find foundations can dry my skin out a lot. This one has not! I seen some bad reviews so I'm a pleasantly surprised by this foundation and would definitely recommend it.
Rebecca M.
Washington
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
This is my go too work foundation. Everyone has their favourite high end brand then their favourite drug store band, well this is my favourite drug store brand. I have rather dry skin so I’m so fussy when it comes to foundation but this does not disappoint. It’s full coverage and applies easily with a make up sponge. Only down side is can seem as though it easily wipes off your face. My trick is just wrap a little bit of setting spray onto your make up sponge before applying then once completed a full face of make up spray the setting spray onto face as normal. This will make sure it stays on perfectly.
Elaine T.
toronto
Review for: Soft Beige more...
Great Coverage, I used this with NYX Cosmetics photo-loving primer ( I think that's the name of it) and I loved, it stayed matte all day and it was super easy to apply (used a beauty blender).

I didn't use a setting powder and the foundation did break a little around my nose area but that's normal for me, having a septum piercing especially during allergy season (I'm constantly blowing my nose). Other than that it stayed put on my face through out an outdoor wedding event.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a matte drug store foundation.
Josephine o.
dublin
Im a new makeup user so i went out with my Christmas money to my local boots in Ireland looking for something good and affordable and also in my colour because im very darkskinned and i found this. It matches my shade perfectly and is very full coverage. It gives a very matte finish when dry leaving you looking less shiny or oily
Rebecca P.
i really wanted to love this foundation, i love nyx and i use their brand everyday. however i don't know if it wasn't getting along with my primer but it flaked off and made my skin look so dry and patchy. i will be trying it with a different primer and maybe applying it differently but i was just so disappointed for $12, i have $8 foundations that work waaaaay better. and it says full coverage, but it defiantly is not!
Tonya B.
Neath
So this foundation is great value for money. It almost rivals the more expensive brands. It comes in a range of shades which is fantastic as it often seems that very few brands have more than two shades for darker skin. The coverage is great and the finish is matte. All in all it is very good. The only issue is with blending. It can be difficult if you are using other liquid products such as blush or contour creams.
Lisette V.
DINAVEL V.
Hackensack, NJ
I have been for a new marcara i think could be look great what do you think?
Aimee M.
Liverpool
help! I have very oily skin and still struggle to find a decent foundation which lasts longer than a few hours. Ive tried NYX stay matte but not flat, boots no7 beautifully matte and many MANY other small drugstore brands but they all seperate on my skin after a few hours. (I live in the uk and only would prefare to stay away from the more expensive brands, i also only use cruelty free cosmetics!) Thanks!! NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?