BY NYX

24 Advantage card points. FREE Delivery on orders over 45 GBP.

• How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...1 Answers
  • Has any colored women tried this foundation? How are the ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good foundation that is medium ...2 Answers
Carly P.
Gatley , Gatley
Amazing formula! This is such a great foundation for day wear - I wear for work and I have combi skin and it does last! Great full coverage and a little goes a heck of a long way!
Farida M.
Review for: Soft Beige more...
Good matte finish, kind of dry with yellow undertones but overall after using setting powder, concealer and contouring it gave a nice finish. Really easy to apply with beauty blender and is a medium-full coverage foundation that's build-able.
Hannah W.
North Yorkshire, Middlesbrough
Review for: Nude Beige more...
Fab for the price! The closest tone to my skin they do is a bit yellowish but still fab for everyday use considering the price. Don’t think I’d buy again to be honest as I’ve found a different one that matches my skin tone better.
Liza K.
Kostroma
Review for: Light Beige more...
More dense cream tone for oily and combination skin. Well hides the shortcomings and does not emphasize peeling. It lasts all day, does not contain fat, does not clog pores. Absorbs fat from the skin surface during the day, easily shaded. Very cool means
Tammy L.
Elk Point, AB
I really enjoy NYX Retail Stores they are one of my absolute favourite brands! They are also cruelty free which is fantastic. I like this formula of foundation which I use without a primer for light to medium coverage (which is also buildable). I have combination skin with a SUPER oily T zone and this foundation lives up to it's name. You can buy it at most drug stores, online or at a NYX store.
Mary J.
Argentan Normandie
Review for: Medium Beige, Nutmeg more...
I HATE IT THO!!! It’s bad it’s ugly it’s messed up too much coverage and too thick. Bad for dry skin but if u hav oily skin then take it but it’s messed up duhhh
Gabriella T.
Review for: Natural more...
Oh my God! I finally got my hands in the best foundation so far. I've tested other matte foundations before but I have to say that NYX won my heart with this one. The "Stay matte but not flat" in natural, has my full heart. It gives you a full coverage, its oil free (great for my oily skin), it is water based, it gives you an amazing matte finish and is mineral enriched. I've used it a lot lately, and I have to say that I have never loved to wear a lot of foundation in my face because I always got a cakey finish, it always felt like I was wearing a lot of makeup and I didn't felt comfortable. But with this beauty the game changed, I don't know if I'm obssesed or not, but I believe that I'll be using this foundation all the time. ❤ Nyx, you nailed it.
Poonam K.
I have oily and acne prone skin. For years, I used various foundations which did nothing to cover or improve the appearance of my face. And then one day, I happened to walk into a NYX store and come across the Stay Matte But not Flat liquid foundation. Changed my life, literally! The shade nude not only covers my scars but it does a fine job in actually looking naturally! Obviously it's a little more on the pricey side, but seriously if it does such a good job, then it's actually worth it. Give it try, seriously!
Tip; you can mix it with your concealer for stubborn pimples. Don't say I didn't share ;)
Megan H.
SUTTON, SUTTON
Review for: Porcelain more...
As a pale girl it's always been hard for me to buy a high street brand that actually matches my pale skin tone and they all seem to have that orange tinge that doesn't completely math it. I came across this foundation after a friend kept recommending the brand to me, so as a girl that swore by the more expensive foundations I thought I'd give it ago. At first I wasn't convinced but when I ran out of my more expensive foundation I started wearing it more and when you follow the right steps it results in a beautiful full coverage almost as good as tarte and Bobbi Brown without that orange undertone that a lot of the cheaper foundations tend to give. My only issue is that it does require
Becky P.
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Review for: NYX Cosmetics Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation Porcelain more...
Amazing! I got this foundation the other because I havent been enjoying my others. I love it, I really really do. The porcelain shade isnt quite light enough as it does slightly oxidise but it's not too bad of a match and not that noticeable.
The formula is quite thick though I saw someone say it was runny? My tube squeezes nice thick product, which I found too thick for my beauty blender so I grabbed a stippling brush and stippled it all over my face and it actually blends like a dream using a brush. I had pretty much full coverage more than I get first time round with my smashbox foundation. This is great for the price, I will be buying it again.
Lisette V.
DINAVEL V.
Hackensack, NJ
I have been for a new marcara i think could be look great what do you think?
Aimee M.
Liverpool
help! I have very oily skin and still struggle to find a decent foundation which lasts longer than a few hours. Ive tried NYX stay matte but not flat, boots no7 beautifully matte and many MANY other small drugstore brands but they all seperate on my skin after a few hours. (I live in the uk and only would prefare to stay away from the more expensive brands, i also only use cruelty free cosmetics!) Thanks!! NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?