BY NYX

24 Advantage card points. FREE Delivery on orders over 45 GBP.

• How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...1 Answers
  • Has any colored women tried this foundation? How are the ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good foundation that is medium ...2 Answers
Jennifer S.
Basel
Great ! It‘s pricey, has a lot of product in it and you can build up the coverage. Would recommend it to literally everyone !!
I like to use the foundation as a concealer sometimes. Feels very light on the face.
Rachel B.
Bargoed
My current foundation, originally bought as I could no longer afford the more expensive products but I found a little diamond in this product! Lasts all day long and great coverage.
Laura H.
ayrshire
Review for: Medium Beige more...
For some reason this is watery but give good shake and works fine. Great lasting colour and texture. Once you get over all the liquid lol good for all skin types. Recommend for price ❤️
MIREIA M.
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I have been testing different foundations and this is definetelly the one, it stays in your face for a long time and covers all the imperfections perfectly. I totally recommend it!
Josefine<3 T.
Arendal
Omg love this foundation it’s perfect and I always use this when I’m doing my makeup!! I really recommend this, it covers really good and it’s not to expensive so it’s definitely my favorite foundation ever!!!
BECKY G.
Review for: Beige more...
Brought as heard good things, love the coverage however considering it's meant to stay matte it definitely did not. After around 4 hours my face was shiny. Wouldn't buy again
Manue c.
miami
Review for: Medium Beige more...
Está base me parece que es excelente para el uso diario. No creo que cumpla en si la función de ser MATE pero si deja un acabado muy hermoso y sobre todo muy natural. Lo volveré a comprar pero esta vez en el tono de mi piel.
SALMA K.
Foundation fournit une couverture complète avec une finition matte enrichie en minéraux. Le fond de teint à base d'eau et sans huile est parfaite. Hight full covrage ! Surtout pour la peau grace comme celle que j'ai !
Mia V.
This foundation is really matte I was surprised so if you like a matte look this is for your but I prefer dewy foundation! The coverage is okay not anything crazy though
Frankee H.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Review for: Cocoa more...
Expensive doesn't always mean better when it comes to foundation 😩 in the first picture I'm wearing Nyx stay matte but not flat which cost me £6 in the second I'm wearing "Diorskin Star" which cost £35. I used the exact same primer and setting spray on each night (UD urban defense primer and UD all night setting spray) in both pictures I'm a little erm... worse for wear 😂 however the difference in my foundation is pretty damn noticeable. I'm so glad I found a matte foundation that actually works well with my skin. I'm also annoyed at myself for spending so much money on foundations 🤦🏾‍♀️ however lesson learned 😂 even my blush and highlight looks better 😂
Lisette V.
DINAVEL V.
Hackensack, NJ
I have been for a new marcara i think could be look great what do you think?
Aimee M.
Liverpool
help! I have very oily skin and still struggle to find a decent foundation which lasts longer than a few hours. Ive tried NYX stay matte but not flat, boots no7 beautifully matte and many MANY other small drugstore brands but they all seperate on my skin after a few hours. (I live in the uk and only would prefare to stay away from the more expensive brands, i also only use cruelty free cosmetics!) Thanks!! NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?