BY NYX

Now available in 10 more gorgeous shades, Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation provides full coverage with a mineral enriched matte finish and accommodates more skin tones than ever before. The oil-free and water-based formula is perfect for both day and nighttime wear.

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Water/Aqua /Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Glyceryl Laurate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Octadecene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...3 Answers
  • I currently have this in Nude SMF02 and use it as a highl...1 Answers
  • I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's ...7 Answers
Jaida H.
Chesapeake, VA
Review for: Nutmeg more...
This did not work for me at all. I was completely upset I will not be purchasing ever again.
Nicole D.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Tawny more...
This Foundation is really good at matte Foundation and it doesn't leave my face a sticky mess
Amy G.
Pikeville, KY
This is a very good full coverage foundation has great coverage and makes complexion flawless
Erin W.
Whitewater, WI
Goes on great and doesn't look chalky once applied. It goes on very smooth and blends easily
Olivia P.
Thorp, WI
Review for: NYX Cosmetics Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation Porcelain more...
Really great for the price. This drugstore brand has dupes for a lot of mid/high end brands.
Kelly S.
Atlanta, GA
The product goes on very smooth but after awhile it wears off and leaves my skin feeling oily
Kalen G.
Inver Grove, MN
Absolute favorite liquid foundation! Can’t beat the price! Goes on smoothly and lasts all day
Kenzie F.
Helper, UT
Review for: Nude more...
Love this foundation! It's so smooth and blends really well just gotta find a good skin match
Daisy M.
North Hills , CA
This really is Matte i don't feel oily when I use it and I don't feel cacky when I have it on
Zion L.
Ft Washington, MD
Review for: Sienna more...
My favorite foundation. I believe this foundation is the closest to my skin color I can get
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
Lisette V.
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?
Renee G.
Milan, Milan
I've tried many NYX Cosmetics products but the reviews on this one are not very good. Has anyone tried it yet? Is it really a mattifying foundation? How good is the coverage? Does it become cakey? Does it need a mattifying primer?
Marie P.
Cambridge
Anyone know the best primer to use with this? :) NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation