BY NYX

24 Advantage card points. FREE Delivery on orders over 45 GBP.

• I currently have this in Nude SMF02 and use it as a highl...1 Answers
  • How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...1 Answers
  • Has any colored women tried this foundation? How are the ...1 Answers
Bailey R.
Tulsa, OK
This foundation doesn't have the fullest of coverage and tends to wear off after a lot day. However, I love using it to mix with my bb cream to give me a smoother finish and more even skin tone...this foundation lasts a long time too which I really like!
Berenice B.
Covina
Review for: NYX Cosmetics Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation Porcelain more...
NYX foundation has helped me with my oily skin. It helps my face not get oily as much. It's easy to apply and smooth to work with. It's a product that is not expensive like the other foundations. I would recomen it due to it last  through out the day.
Jenna B.
Reston, VA
This is my first liquid foundation and I love it. It applies smoothly and doesn’t take a lot for good coverage. Can you any tool to apply it and it looks the same. Just make sure to have a primer or your face will look dry. I would 100% recommend.
Karina D.
Midland, TX
Review for: Medium Beige more...
Decided to give this foundation a try and I was pleasantly surprised. I’ve tried other matte products that made my face oily after a few hours, but this one actually stayed matte throughout the day. The coverage is good not complete, but enough to not look caked. I definitely would recommend.
Angel T.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
I love this I use this around my eyes light shade helps with dark circles I bought this at nyx store near LA very affordable it's long lasting and smooth on my face I recommend this to anyone that don't want to spend so much money on foundation
Stephanie A.
WAYNESVILLE, NC
This stuff is amazing, so much that my step daughter took mine over! It goes on easy and blends very well. The color I picked was perfect. It didn't even feel like it was on.
Miranda💋 R.
Review for: Chestnut more...
Bleeds EVERYWHERE!! Now, if you are pale skinned this might be fine but if you are a dark or median woman of color, this is extremely embarrassing! Also, my skin looked oilier! Nothing matte or lasting about this foundation, sorry.
Sophia R.
Review for: Porcelain more...
This is my favorite dupe for the Matte skin tint by NARS!!! It has amazing coverage (I have awful redness & acne) and it doesn't oxidize and turn me orange like some other foundations I've used. I buy it anytime I'm in a pinch and can't afford my usual foundation.
Chenice M.
I didn't really like this product as an oily skinned consumer. I found that it gave me a cakey look and the oil still came through after a little while, even when I tried to powder my face. Maybe someone with less oily skin might find it useful but I wouldn't recommend it.
Valkiry W.
I have a #giftcrush on this product! I have terrible oily skin and this foundation does what it says! It makes me matte! I can't believe that it combats my oily skin! I love this stuff! It's also $7! Super affordable!
Lisette V.
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
DINAVEL V.
Hackensack, NJ
I have been for a new marcara i think could be look great what do you think?
Aimee M.
Liverpool
help! I have very oily skin and still struggle to find a decent foundation which lasts longer than a few hours. Ive tried NYX stay matte but not flat, boots no7 beautifully matte and many MANY other small drugstore brands but they all seperate on my skin after a few hours. (I live in the uk and only would prefare to stay away from the more expensive brands, i also only use cruelty free cosmetics!) Thanks!! NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?