BY NYX

Now available in 10 more gorgeous shades, Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation provides full coverage with a mineral enriched matte finish and accommodates more skin tones than ever before. The oil-free and water-based formula is perfect for both day and nighttime wear.

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Water/Aqua /Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Glyceryl Laurate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Octadecene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...3 Answers
  • I currently have this in Nude SMF02 and use it as a highl...1 Answers
  • I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's ...7 Answers
Kaitlyn F.
Ludowici, GA
This foundation is great. I love how it matched my skin tone. For me it is definitely full coverage foundation
Nicaury R.
New Jersey
It is amazing... It feels smoth in the skin and it looks like if it is high coverage is great and it stays on
Kirsten W.
Kansas City, MO
I bought this but always mix it with another foundation, it does great for staying matte for my normal skin.
Katie F.
Spring, TX
Review for: Deep Rich more...
I absolutely love this foundation. Goes on light and actually stays matte all day! Afforable and good quality
Jessica M.
I only had the opportunity to use it once, it has a dull effect but it does not leave the skin dry
I liked it
Nicole M.
I love this matte foundation. Cheap but super effective. My favorite is that it's not too heavy on your face
Carissa P.
Review for: Natural more...
The perfect consistency. It blends well and it doesn't make my face feel oily. Definitely a must have for me.
Nancy L.
Tracy, CA
Review for: Warm more...
The NYX matte but not flat foundation feels thick but no coverage. I will not repurchase this product at all.
MACY B.
Cadillac, MI
Settled into every fine line and pore was not flattering on skin at all. Transfers so easy and oily hat mess
Nikki C.
Aurora
I actually mix this with some of my higher end foundations and it gives me the perfect demi matte finish(:
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?
Lisette V.
Renee G.
Milan, Milan
I've tried many NYX Cosmetics products but the reviews on this one are not very good. Has anyone tried it yet? Is it really a mattifying foundation? How good is the coverage? Does it become cakey? Does it need a mattifying primer?
Marie P.
Cambridge
Anyone know the best primer to use with this? :) NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation