BY NYX

Now available in 10 more gorgeous shades, Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation provides full coverage with a mineral enriched matte finish and accommodates more skin tones than ever before. The oil-free and water-based formula is perfect for both day and nighttime wear.

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Water/Aqua /Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Glyceryl Laurate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Octadecene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...3 Answers
  • I currently have this in Nude SMF02 and use it as a highl...1 Answers
  • I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's ...7 Answers
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Review for: Tawny more...
I love this foundation! It’s light on the face, has pretty decent coverage and leaves your face looking flawless!
Jennifer M.
I use this foundation daily. It is medium coverage but it hides a lot of my blemishes. I truly love this product.
Nethania G.
Redland , FL
Review for: Medium Beige more...
Really didn't like this foundation. I have oily skin and this foundation made me look cakey and not matte at all
Mayra M.
Pittsburg, CA
Review for: Medium Beige more...
I'm super in love with this foundation it makes my skin look so natural and it's amazing I highly recommend this
Jen F.
Nunda
Not too bad for an inexpensive product. It has decent coverage, but doesn't stay matte when its really warm out.
Jamie B.
Lynchburg, VA
Love nyx products. Color is just right for my skin tone, only problem with this is that it is not long lasting.
Stella Y.
Rexburg, Idaho
Great starter matte foundation! The formula isn't drying and it's pretty good coverage! I used this every day!
Joha C.
Review for: Warm Beige more...
Un gran producto, deja un buen matiz en tu rostro y con el polvo deja tu rostro perfecto para cualquier ocasión
Kaitlyn F.
Ludowici, GA
This foundation is great. I love how it matched my skin tone. For me it is definitely full coverage foundation
Kristen M.
Pinellas Park
Review for: Nude more...
Love Love Love this foundation. I have combo skin. It has a full coverage but the coverage is perfect all day.
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
Lisette V.
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?
Renee G.
Milan, Milan
I've tried many NYX Cosmetics products but the reviews on this one are not very good. Has anyone tried it yet? Is it really a mattifying foundation? How good is the coverage? Does it become cakey? Does it need a mattifying primer?
Marie P.
Cambridge
Anyone know the best primer to use with this? :) NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation