BY NYX

Now available in 10 more gorgeous shades, Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation provides full coverage with a mineral enriched matte finish and accommodates more skin tones than ever before. The oil-free and water-based formula is perfect for both day and nighttime wear.

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Water/Aqua /Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Glyceryl Laurate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Octadecene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...3 Answers
  • I currently have this in Nude SMF02 and use it as a highl...1 Answers
  • I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's ...7 Answers
brittanianfenson. A.
Fresno
Was super oily for me in the beginning, but mostly cause I worked a job where I sweat a lot. But now it is my go- to.
Ashley S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I used as my every day found. It is light and offers full coverage. Perfect for daily use to work, school, errands.
sandra d.
Albertville
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORE AND MERCHANDISE AND WOULD LOVE FREE SAMPLES. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY💗
Victoria L.
Raleigh, NC
BEST foundation ever I love this stuff it really works and does what a foundation is supposed to do. Cover and stay
wanda R.
Indianapolis
Review for: Ivory more...
Cover up my red cheeks very good gentle on the face it's ok buy this at target cheap don't know what else to write
Amanda H.
Clover
Applied beautifully however it started to breakup after about 3 hours. Maybe I'll try applying more setting powder
Review for: Sienna more...
This product is very nice. It's very most,I use it alot. It works better with a sponge, not so much with a brush.
Samantha H.
Wadsworth, TX
Not a big fan of this was super thick and didn't like how it felt so I probably won't be buying this again.  Nope
Melisa S.
Tilburg
I like the coverage of this product. One layer of this for daily basis is enough to cover black spots in my face.
Jen F.
Nunda
Not too bad for an inexpensive product. It has decent coverage, but doesn't stay matte when its really warm out.
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?
Lisette V.
Renee G.
Milan, Milan
I've tried many NYX Cosmetics products but the reviews on this one are not very good. Has anyone tried it yet? Is it really a mattifying foundation? How good is the coverage? Does it become cakey? Does it need a mattifying primer?
Marie P.
Cambridge
Anyone know the best primer to use with this? :) NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation