BY NYX

Now available in 10 more gorgeous shades, Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation provides full coverage with a mineral enriched matte finish and accommodates more skin tones than ever before. The oil-free and water-based formula is perfect for both day and nighttime wear.

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Water/Aqua /Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Glyceryl Laurate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Octadecene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...3 Answers
  • I currently have this in Nude SMF02 and use it as a highl...1 Answers
  • I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's ...7 Answers
Edith M.
Round Lk Bch, IL
Review for: Soft Beige more...
I have oily to combination skin and this works WONDERS for me, it's the best foundation I have used. I love it so much!
Judith M.
Vancouver
This Foundation is amazing it doesn't give you an oily skin it doesn't break you out and it's good for a fun night out
Tarundeep K.
S Ozone Park, NY
Review for: NYX Cosmetics Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation Porcelain more...
I honestly didn't like this foundation. I though of giving this a try since it was on sale for a dollar in rickys nyc.
Cynthia M.
Review for: Nude more...
I like this foundation however its not full coverage.It has a matte finish. It is very affordable.I would buy it again.
Ashley B.
Tiffin
I absolutely love this foundation! It goes on nice and doesn’t leave your face feeling like it has foundation caked on.
Courtney B.
La Cygne, KS
This stuff has a weird texture when it dries and I don't feel like it gives a good finish. There's better out there.
Tasha F.
N Miami Beach, FL
I just got this the other day so far so good actually I'm in love and love the finish the lasting look and flawlesso
Sovannthan S.
Warwick, RI
This is my favorite and affordable foundation. I can't afford high end brands but this is by far the best I've used.
tiaren p.
Fort worth, TX
Review for: Caramel more...
they are pretty good . try them auttt u will like them as mych as i did lol !!!  💞 well yeah lol they are pretty goood
brittanianfenson. A.
Fresno
Was super oily for me in the beginning, but mostly cause I worked a job where I sweat a lot. But now it is my go- to.
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
Lisette V.
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?
Renee G.
Milan, Milan
I've tried many NYX Cosmetics products but the reviews on this one are not very good. Has anyone tried it yet? Is it really a mattifying foundation? How good is the coverage? Does it become cakey? Does it need a mattifying primer?
Marie P.
Cambridge
Anyone know the best primer to use with this? :) NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation