BY NYX

Now available in 10 more gorgeous shades, Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation provides full coverage with a mineral enriched matte finish and accommodates more skin tones than ever before. The oil-free and water-based formula is perfect for both day and nighttime wear.

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Water/Aqua /Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Glyceryl Laurate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Octadecene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...3 Answers
  • I currently have this in Nude SMF02 and use it as a highl...1 Answers
  • I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's ...7 Answers
Jocelyn G.
N Las Vegas, NV
one of the best mayte foundations i have every tried does not dry out my skin at all and i have super oily skin and it stays mayte for a long time
Sarah W.
Review for: Ivory more...
This was recommended for me by a friend! I love it, it is the perfect match for my pale skin. Stays on all day and doesn't cling to my dry patches.
Gabriella L.
Yorktown, VA
Review for: Soft Beige more...
One of my go to foundations if I am on the go and want a matte but light, natural, and fresh makeup look. Doesn't make my skin feel oily or heavy.
Meredyth C.
Roanoke, VA
Love my NYX matte but not flat liquid foundation. It covers all my blemishes and doesn't make my face oily or dry. It's very budget friendly too!
Marie-Lucette R.
Naples, FL
So far best foundation I ever tried. Goes with my face and it’s affordable. I’m looking forward to try other foundations but so far best one ever
Fayethe V.
The buildable coverage and matte finish cannot be beat for the price. The only downside is that I personally have to mix colors to make it match.
Tasha H.
I just got this foundation and love it! Give a great medium coverage. When you add the Nyx HD finishing powder leaves your face looking great!!
Kirsten M.
Fort Payne
Review for: Light Beige more...
I absolutely hated it. It wasn't full coverage and made my pores look huge even with primer. The matte finish made my skin look dry and flakey.
Brandy S.
Fall Branch, TN
Just no. I have mild acne scarring and this settles down in every one and exaggerates them like a neon sign. It can't be blended. It's a joke.
F(x) E.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I absolutely love this foundation! I don't wear foundation because it hurts my skin, but this lasts long and it moisturizes your skin as well!
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
Lisette V.
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?
Renee G.
Milan, Milan
I've tried many NYX Cosmetics products but the reviews on this one are not very good. Has anyone tried it yet? Is it really a mattifying foundation? How good is the coverage? Does it become cakey? Does it need a mattifying primer?
Marie P.
Cambridge
Anyone know the best primer to use with this? :) NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation