BY NYX

Now available in 10 more gorgeous shades, Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation provides full coverage with a mineral enriched matte finish and accommodates more skin tones than ever before. The oil-free and water-based formula is perfect for both day and nighttime wear.

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Water/Aqua /Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Glyceryl Laurate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Octadecene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...3 Answers
  • I currently have this in Nude SMF02 and use it as a highl...1 Answers
  • I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's ...7 Answers
Ydelin B.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: NYX Cosmetics Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation Porcelain more...
is very heavy and does not have a natural finish, but has good colors that fit the different skin tones, is affordable and everywhere is very positive
Mabel M.
Lancaster , CA
I like this foundation the coverage is really good and buildable I wish I got the right color tho because I can't use this one it's too dark for me :(
Mary M.
Arlington , TX
A great product for oily prone skin, it's more of a spot concealer then a full face foundation. The price is great, so purchase if it can benefit you(:
Cassandra L.
Columbus
Eh. It looks good for about an hour and then it sticks to teeny baby hairs and makes my face look chunky. Primer didn't help with this problem either.
Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
Very nice everyday foundation I bought it on a whim for a cheaper everyday foundation and hasn't dried my already dry skin out further so that is good
Veronica F.
Philadelphia, PA
Favorite foundation by NYX. Very matte but not dry. Nice, even, full coverage. Soft and silky. Oxidizes a very little bit but still my favorite by NYX.
Suzi C.
Blaine
I hate this foundation. Yes, price does matter here. I does not blend... It's thick and I had to mix it with a BB cream to apply it. Save your money .
Sarah M.
Killeen, TX
Been using this about 5 months now and i really like it. Everyone has told me thay they like how full coverage it is without making my face look cakey.
Sierra J.
Great coverage for the price! Perfect matte look for any occasion. No oily residue. No streaks. A little definitely goes a long ways with this product!
Jessica G.
Lomita, CA
Such a great foundation for a matte finish, paired with the powder it's a duo for the best matte day ever. My go to foundation for this hot weather (:
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
Lisette V.
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?
Renee G.
Milan, Milan
I've tried many NYX Cosmetics products but the reviews on this one are not very good. Has anyone tried it yet? Is it really a mattifying foundation? How good is the coverage? Does it become cakey? Does it need a mattifying primer?
Marie P.
Cambridge
Anyone know the best primer to use with this? :) NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation