BY NYX

24 Advantage card points. FREE Delivery on orders over 45 GBP.

• I currently have this in Nude SMF02 and use it as a highl...1 Answers
  • How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...1 Answers
  • Has any colored women tried this foundation? How are the ...1 Answers
Jessica G.
Lomita, CA
Such a great foundation for a matte finish, paired with the powder it's a duo for the best matte day ever. My go to foundation for this hot weather (:
Sarah S.
Killeen, TX
Been using this about 5 months now and i really like it. Everyone has told me thay they like how full coverage it is without making my face look cakey.
Veronica F.
Philadelphia, PA
Favorite foundation by NYX. Very matte but not dry. Nice, even, full coverage. Soft and silky. Oxidizes a very little bit but still my favorite by NYX.
Mabel M.
Lancaster , CA
I like this foundation the coverage is really good and buildable I wish I got the right color tho because I can't use this one it's too dark for me :(
Suzi C.
Blaine
I hate this foundation. Yes, price does matter here. I does not blend... It's thick and I had to mix it with a BB cream to apply it. Save your money .
Mary M.
Shamong, NJ
A great product for oily prone skin, it's more of a spot concealer then a full face foundation. The price is great, so purchase if it can benefit you(:
Cassandra L.
Columbus
Eh. It looks good for about an hour and then it sticks to teeny baby hairs and makes my face look chunky. Primer didn't help with this problem either.
Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
Very nice everyday foundation I bought it on a whim for a cheaper everyday foundation and hasn't dried my already dry skin out further so that is good
Ydelin B.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: NYX Cosmetics Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation Porcelain more...
is very heavy and does not have a natural finish, but has good colors that fit the different skin tones, is affordable and everywhere is very positive
Sierra J.
Great coverage for the price! Perfect matte look for any occasion. No oily residue. No streaks. A little definitely goes a long ways with this product!
Lisette V.
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
DINAVEL V.
Hackensack, NJ
I have been for a new marcara i think could be look great what do you think?
Aimee M.
Liverpool
help! I have very oily skin and still struggle to find a decent foundation which lasts longer than a few hours. Ive tried NYX stay matte but not flat, boots no7 beautifully matte and many MANY other small drugstore brands but they all seperate on my skin after a few hours. (I live in the uk and only would prefare to stay away from the more expensive brands, i also only use cruelty free cosmetics!) Thanks!! NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?