BY NYX

24 Advantage card points. FREE Delivery on orders over 45 GBP.

• I currently have this in Nude SMF02 and use it as a highl...1 Answers
  • How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...1 Answers
  • Has any colored women tried this foundation? How are the ...1 Answers
Buy on Cult Be...*
Sovannthan S.
Warwick, RI
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation - Tan more...
I don't get the 6 pack but I do love this foundation. I have very oily skin so this helps control my pores and oil glands. It goes on smooth easily blended.
Larissa G.
San Benito, TX
Review for: Warm more...
I love this! great coverage, but does tend to rub off my nose and forehead during the day, other than that I love this foundation. My everyday foundation!
Tran P.
San Jose, CA
It is my favorite foundation. It has perfect shade for my skin which another brands does not have. It is very good, however, I prefer it has more coverage.
This is a great foundation! I have very oily skin and this was perfect for me and my face remained matte all day and pictured flawlessly! Highly recommend
Jennifer C.
houston, TX
Review for: Natural, Warm Beige more...
this is currently on of my foundations that i use when i dont use mac. literally works the same and can be bought at a cheaper price the most brand makeup.
Camille R.
Review for: Caramel more...
This is a great foundation for oily, light skinned girls. If you have dry flakes tho, watch out. Without a bomb primer this will cling. It can be aging.
Daisy O.
I love this foundation! Great for oily skin, its medium to full coverage, it feels light weight great for spring or summer ! At a very affordable price .
Jennifer B.
I love this brand. it is so inexpensive and definitely reliable. i love that i can experiment with different products because ofnthe amazing price point?
Aubri K.
Binghamton,NY
My go to foundation! Keeps skin looking fresh and matte all day! Does not oxidize or make my face break out! Has great coverage and is very affordable !
Jasmin M.
El Paso, TX
Review for: NYX Cosmetics Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation Porcelain more...
Good, decent coverage. Didn't really work well with my skin type. (Both dry and oily in some places) not a bad product but wouldn't buy for myself again.
Lisette V.
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?
DINAVEL V.
Hackensack, NJ
I have been for a new marcara i think could be look great what do you think?
Aimee M.
Liverpool
help! I have very oily skin and still struggle to find a decent foundation which lasts longer than a few hours. Ive tried NYX stay matte but not flat, boots no7 beautifully matte and many MANY other small drugstore brands but they all seperate on my skin after a few hours. (I live in the uk and only would prefare to stay away from the more expensive brands, i also only use cruelty free cosmetics!) Thanks!! NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation