BY NYX

24 Advantage card points. FREE Delivery on orders over 45 GBP.

• How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...1 Answers
  • Has any colored women tried this foundation? How are the ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good foundation that is medium ...2 Answers
Ally H.
Galloway, NJ
Review for: Medium Beige more...
Love this foundation! would give it five stars, but it does make my normal skin a little bit oily. A good powder does work wonders though! good coverage and really natural look!
Leslie F.
Cleveland, MS
Love NYX products but this by far wasn't my fave. It's a medium coverage foundation and covers everything I want but it can be a little hard to get a nice blended look. Also I wish there was more color options.
Ari R.
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I got this foundation because i thought it would be matte and help with my oily skin. However I feel it just made me look more oily. Didn't even look like I had foundation on
Will not buy again.
Tricia F.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
I have sensitive skin and try a ridiculous amount of products until I find ones I actually like that do not irritate or dry out my skin. This was the answer. A must try.
Ashley B.
Saint Cloud, FL
Matte Not Flat is a great quick coverage foundation, but I wouldn't use it on the day to day. It feels filmy and heavy on oily skin, but doesn't provide decent coverage.
Celenia B.
Gorham, ME
Review for: Deep Rich more...
This is so much better than NYX Invincible foundation. It has a nice matte finish and it's easy to apply! It's super creamy and it lasted all day for me! I love it!
Hillary A.
Very happy with this product, I have it for daily use because its cover is medium and light, perfect for work or for those occasions where I don't want a heavy makeup
Topaz T.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Medium Beige more...
This foundation feels great and covers really nicely!! I use a primer first and then apply it! It's got a really great coverage but it's not super heavy on my face.
Betty W.
Coral Gables, FL
Review for: Medium Beige more...
This foundation made my skin look very dry. It didn't look natural on my skin and felt very heavy. If you have dry skin this foundation is definitely not for you.
jennifer t.
Chester, SC
Review for: Medium Beige more...
I have found that my skin becomes oily after about 3 hours. The cheek area and forehead show signs of oil, long before the "normal" t-zone. Coverage is awesome, but having to powder so often leads to cake like appearance.
Lisette V.
DINAVEL V.
Hackensack, NJ
I have been for a new marcara i think could be look great what do you think?
Aimee M.
Liverpool
help! I have very oily skin and still struggle to find a decent foundation which lasts longer than a few hours. Ive tried NYX stay matte but not flat, boots no7 beautifully matte and many MANY other small drugstore brands but they all seperate on my skin after a few hours. (I live in the uk and only would prefare to stay away from the more expensive brands, i also only use cruelty free cosmetics!) Thanks!! NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?