BY NYX

Now available in 10 more gorgeous shades, Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation provides full coverage with a mineral enriched matte finish and accommodates more skin tones than ever before. The oil-free and water-based formula is perfect for both day and nighttime wear.

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Water/Aqua /Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Glyceryl Laurate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Octadecene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...3 Answers
  • I currently have this in Nude SMF02 and use it as a highl...1 Answers
  • I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's ...7 Answers
Sophia R.
Review for: Porcelain more...
This is my favorite dupe for the Matte skin tint by NARS!!! It has amazing coverage (I have awful redness & acne) and it doesn't oxidize and turn me orange like some other foundations I've used. I buy it anytime I'm in a pinch and can't afford my usual foundation.
Emelia R.
Fairbanks, AK
Blends very well, and minimally sticks to dry skin to leave a cakey look. Good color, I found one right away that matched me pretty closely, and keeps me from feeling like I look orange
Lauran  L.
Plainview, TX
This is super heavy and truly doesn't look that great. I wouldn't recommend using this. It oils pretty quick on my face. Maybe would work better on a non oily face.
Alexandra G.
I have dry skin and normally don't reach for matte foundations, but I had a friend give this to me so I thought I would try it. The coverage was surprisingly nice. The only problem I had was it clinging to dry patches.
Sarah V.
Chino, CA
I haven't tried too many foundations but I feel like this works the best for me. I have oily skin and I sometimes breakout on my forehead and it gives it great coverage and doesn't make my skin too oily and lasts all day.
Gloria G.
palmetto
Review for: NYX Cosmetics Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation Porcelain more...
Good for oily skin , feels good , really matte feels like your skin , and it's really affordable for a good foundation, it's easy to apply , best to apply with brush , I have oily skin which that why I use matte foundations , would totally buy it again
Alicia L.
If it wasn't for my skin breaking out (it does for many foundations) after using I would have given it 5 stars! It has great coverage yet feels super light and stays matte even on my oily skin! I would definitely buy again!
Kasey P.
Southbridge, MA
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
It didn't work too well for me. Not sure if it's just my skin type or what but it definitely didn't have much coverage. It is very expensive so I'm glad I didn't waste a ton of money on it. I wouldn't buy it again.
Sarah G.
This is like a bb cream no coverage whatsoever , just a little tint of glow. I thought it would be at least medium but no. Don't recommend this to mature women I do recommend for girls barely starting on makeup.
Lydia M.
Review for: Deep Rich more...
This project has been a staple in my makeup for over a year. It’s lightweight and offers full coverage. I let mine sit for a second on the skin then blend out for maximum coverage. I would absolutely recommend!!
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
Lisette V.
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?
Renee G.
Milan, Milan
I've tried many NYX Cosmetics products but the reviews on this one are not very good. Has anyone tried it yet? Is it really a mattifying foundation? How good is the coverage? Does it become cakey? Does it need a mattifying primer?
Marie P.
Cambridge
Anyone know the best primer to use with this? :) NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation