BY NYX

Now available in 10 more gorgeous shades, Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation provides full coverage with a mineral enriched matte finish and accommodates more skin tones than ever before. The oil-free and water-based formula is perfect for both day and nighttime wear.

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Water/Aqua /Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Glyceryl Laurate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Octadecene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...3 Answers
  • I currently have this in Nude SMF02 and use it as a highl...1 Answers
  • I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's ...7 Answers
Jaime W.
Mentor, OH
My absolute all time favorite foundation. It matches my complexion perfectly and doesn't dry out my skin. I often use this and no other face makeup because this is enough.
Perla R.
Dallas, TX
I have very oily skin. I'm pretty tan and this line doesn't have a wide variety of shades and they are pretty yellow. doesn't stay matte throughout the day in only a few minutes after applying it i start to see shine on my tzone . i do set it with a translucent powder after
Crystal  B.
Hilton, NY
Horrible stuff, but I still love NYX. The colors aren't true to other foundations; I bought ivory because that's what I match to other brands, but this one whitened me up and I looked like a ghost. Greasy formula. Rubs off easily.
Miranda💋 R.
Review for: Chestnut more...
Bleeds EVERYWHERE!! Now, if you are pale skinned this might be fine but if you are a dark or median woman of color, this is extremely embarrassing! Also, my skin looked oilier! Nothing matte or lasting about this foundation, sorry.
Stephanie A.
Kokomo, IN
Love. It gives me a super natural finish. It's matte but with out being super flat (as the name goes lol). It goes on so smooth and blends out really well. It's really lightweight so it not only looks natural but feels natural.
Kylee F.
Franklin, TN
Review for: NYX Cosmetics Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation Porcelain more...
I felt this foundation was kind of cakey on my face. It did not dry very well. It wasn't shiny, so that is a plus considering it is a matte foundation. The color matched my skin tone very well. Probably would not purchase again.
Sophia R.
Review for: Porcelain more...
This is my favorite dupe for the Matte skin tint by NARS!!! It has amazing coverage (I have awful redness & acne) and it doesn't oxidize and turn me orange like some other foundations I've used. I buy it anytime I'm in a pinch and can't afford my usual foundation.
Kensey K.
Fort Smith, AR
This is a good foundation if you are looking for something very heavy.. I did find that it cracked throughout the day and still looked dewy even with a finishing powder. not my favorite foundation but I'd use it if I had to!
Jada L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Cocoa more...
one of the best drugstore foundations that actually stays matte.  I have normal to dry skin but love matte foundation and this is perfect. Its full coverage and last my whole 9hr shift I'm at work and some.  I will continue to keep this stocked in my makeup vanity.
Kylie S.
Tracy, CA
I really love this foundation. I use it everyday. It looks amazing and is matte. I wouldn't say it is true to the "Full coverage" but it is buildable. It may look small but there is more product than you may think and its affordable! I am a huge NYX fan love 99% of their products. I would highly recommend it.
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?
Lisette V.
Renee G.
Milan, Milan
I've tried many NYX Cosmetics products but the reviews on this one are not very good. Has anyone tried it yet? Is it really a mattifying foundation? How good is the coverage? Does it become cakey? Does it need a mattifying primer?
Marie P.
Cambridge
Anyone know the best primer to use with this? :) NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation