BY NYX

24 Advantage card points. FREE Delivery on orders over 45 GBP.

• How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...1 Answers
  • Has any colored women tried this foundation? How are the ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good foundation that is medium ...2 Answers
Amanda B.
Greer, SC
You definitely need a good primer to go under this foundation, but I love it. It keeps me from getting shiny halfway through the day and fully covers what I need it to without being masky.
Daniela A.
Santa Rosa, CA
Recently purchased this from ulta and I absolutely love it. Perfect amount of coverage and it doesn't make your face feel cakey at all. You can layer it in order to receive full coverage!
Ashley R.
I use this foundation literally every day!! It's so cheap and still excellent! It lasts all day and doesn't wear off throughout the day. Great coverage and good for sensitive skin. Can't say enough good things about nyx.
Katie H.
Dickson , TN
Review for: Medium Beige more...
HEAVY AND CHEAP. Covergirl is around the same price and much better! If you want a "matte" look, apply a translucent powder over your foundation! Also helps your makeup stay put longer.
Patricia R.
Love the way it looks on my face. Does go on a little drier than I care for so I mix it with a little L'oreal Age Rewind primer and it's perfect for me. I would recommend it for oiler complexion.
Tiffany P.
Sicklerville, NJ
Review for: Medium Beige more...
It's An Okay Foundation Not My Favorite But it's Good , I Wish it Was A Little Thicker But it Does The Job . Just Have To Apply A Good Even Coat &&' Make Sure You Use A Primer First
Shelby B.
Lagrange , GA
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I used NYX Stay Matte Not Flat Liquid Foundation in the shade Creamy Natural.
Not only did it have great coverage but it didn't get caked and dry like most matte finishes do. I absolutely adore this product.
Valerie B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
My absolute favorite it has terrific coverage. I use this daily to work and no shine no lines from sweat and it's light so I don't feel like I am piling on makeup. Highly recommend.
Jordan R.
Madison Hts, MI
I decided to get this foundation after realizing how specific they were to skin tones and I'm so glad I did! It takes very little product for full coverage and its not heavy at all
Ally H.
Galloway, NJ
Review for: Medium Beige more...
Love this foundation! would give it five stars, but it does make my normal skin a little bit oily. A good powder does work wonders though! good coverage and really natural look!
Lisette V.
DINAVEL V.
Hackensack, NJ
I have been for a new marcara i think could be look great what do you think?
Aimee M.
Liverpool
help! I have very oily skin and still struggle to find a decent foundation which lasts longer than a few hours. Ive tried NYX stay matte but not flat, boots no7 beautifully matte and many MANY other small drugstore brands but they all seperate on my skin after a few hours. (I live in the uk and only would prefare to stay away from the more expensive brands, i also only use cruelty free cosmetics!) Thanks!! NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?