BY NYX

Now available in 10 more gorgeous shades, Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation provides full coverage with a mineral enriched matte finish and accommodates more skin tones than ever before. The oil-free and water-based formula is perfect for both day and nighttime wear.

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Water/Aqua /Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Glyceryl Laurate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Octadecene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...3 Answers
  • I currently have this in Nude SMF02 and use it as a highl...1 Answers
  • I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's ...7 Answers
Lauryn S.
Review for: Tan more...
YALL THIS IS FULL COVERAGE.
If its not your color don't wear it! It is very pigmented for 10-15$! Amazing I wish I could use it more but unfortunately it made me break out on my five head. (Lol) its amazing in the winter summer not so much than again remember skin type is EVERYTHING
cait i.
Centereach, NY
Review for: Natural more...
great drugstore foundation with a good range of colors. it's pretty full coverage and does mattify the skin. After a few hours it does oxidize and gets oily and slides on my skin
crystal f.
EDISON, NJ
This is a fantastic buy, price was very reasonable for a foundation, gives you a good amount of product for price, also very long lasting and def gives you that matte look, keeps the shine out!, love it.
priincessss T.
Marietta, GA
Review for: NYX Cosmetics Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation Porcelain more...
I have very oily skin and I had been looking for a foundation that's easy to apply yet gives me the long lasting 24 hour coverage that I need without making my face super oily throughout the day and by far this one of the best foundations.
Avery R.
Eustis, Fl
Pretty good for the price point but not something I would spend my money on unless my bank account was just really hurting. Might be better to invest in a higher end one. Had a lot of problems with it shifting and it did get a bit cakey
Gabriela A.
Clermont , FL
This was my holy grail foundation for years!!! I only recently switched because my skin started reacting to it 😭 it is full coverage, easy to apply, and lasts all day! Buy it!
Cashunda W.
McKinney , TX
Love it it's one of my fave foundations. I have oily/combination skin therefore most foundations oils and looks mess after a couple hours. This stays perfectly matte all day long. #MyTopDrugStorePicks
Breanna B.
Miami, OK
This is an okay foundation. Good for the price but it was a little too yellow/orangey toned for me. This finish is not really matte and definitely has to be set with powder.
Jaye S.
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I love using this foundation! It blend perfectly with my skin, which is rare because it's hard for me to find good foundation. It's not too thick and leaves your face glowing!
Kasee A.
I do love Nyx products, SO much! I have very oily skin in my T zone so I purchased this, love the matching powder, HATE the foundation! It actually made me very shiny and brought out my oily demon almost immediately! Will not repurchase 👿
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?
Lisette V.
Renee G.
Milan, Milan
I've tried many NYX Cosmetics products but the reviews on this one are not very good. Has anyone tried it yet? Is it really a mattifying foundation? How good is the coverage? Does it become cakey? Does it need a mattifying primer?
Marie P.
Cambridge
Anyone know the best primer to use with this? :) NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation