BY NYX

24 Advantage card points. FREE Delivery on orders over 45 GBP.

• How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...1 Answers
  • Has any colored women tried this foundation? How are the ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good foundation that is medium ...2 Answers
Marley K.
I really like this foundation because it gives awesome coverage, especially when used over concealer. I got the Ivory shade, which works for me in their concealer but it's a little too light for me in the summer. I feels nice on the skin and doesn't settle at all on my skin. It blends really well too.
Lizz S.
Rego Park, NY
This foundation is good however I wish the coverage was a little bit fuller. I does go on matte however, my skin is very oily and after a couple of hours in the day, it starts getting oily.
Saria W.
Dequincy, LA
Review for: Warm Beige more...
This foundation is matte and works amazing. It's light weight but build-able coverage. I have oily skin and have to set it through out the day. It has a great matte finish and I plan on buying it as soon as I run out!
Sienna B.
Orangevale ca
I thought this was good when I put it on but as the day came to a end I noticed you could see my pores and my face did not react well to the foundation and left my face super oily I could not wait to wash my face!
Sarah G.
I love this one but it is super flat looking !! I wish it had a little more moisture when I put it on it takes forever to blend!! Overall I still love it could use some changes though.
Rachel B.
Belmont, MI
Very beautiful with great coverage but I do recommend buying in stores because it is hard to match online with their descriptions. Especially if your not sure if you have peachy tones or yellow tones in your skin. Definitely worth the price though.
Brittany D.
I love this foundation! It's not too oily, and it blends well. The coverage is alright, but I'm able to build it a little bit without it looking cakey. Can't go wrong for the price.
Gabriela A.
This was my holy grail foundation for years!!! I only recently switched because my skin started reacting to it 😭 it is full coverage, easy to apply, and lasts all day! Buy it!
Cashunda W.
The Colony , TX
Love it it's one of my fave foundations. I have oily/combination skin therefore most foundations oils and looks mess after a couple hours. This stays perfectly matte all day long. #MyTopDrugStorePicks
Jaye S.
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I love using this foundation! It blend perfectly with my skin, which is rare because it's hard for me to find good foundation. It's not too thick and leaves your face glowing!
Lisette V.
DINAVEL V.
Hackensack, NJ
I have been for a new marcara i think could be look great what do you think?
Aimee M.
Liverpool
help! I have very oily skin and still struggle to find a decent foundation which lasts longer than a few hours. Ive tried NYX stay matte but not flat, boots no7 beautifully matte and many MANY other small drugstore brands but they all seperate on my skin after a few hours. (I live in the uk and only would prefare to stay away from the more expensive brands, i also only use cruelty free cosmetics!) Thanks!! NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?