BY NYX

Now available in 10 more gorgeous shades, Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation provides full coverage with a mineral enriched matte finish and accommodates more skin tones than ever before. The oil-free and water-based formula is perfect for both day and nighttime wear.

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Water/Aqua /Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Glyceryl Laurate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Octadecene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...3 Answers
  • I currently have this in Nude SMF02 and use it as a highl...1 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this product? I have a yellow unde...1 Answers
Brandy S.
Fall Branch, TN
This stuff is atrocious. I'm no makeup snob, I have end and drugstore brands alike. This is a joke. It settles into EVERY pore and looks like polka dots. It won't blend out at all. I threw it away.
Madison W.
Chaska, MN
Absolutely love this product, it goes on smooth unlike some other foundations that like to stay in one place and doesn't look shiny on my oily skin! Highly recommend this product. And Who could pass it up for that amazing price?
Birdie G.
Valley Vlg, CA
This is the only foundation that covers up my severe hyper-pigmentation. Luv it!!! I love the multi-purpose buffing brush. It gives a fast flawless application every time. I had to get more colors for my kit.
Destiny P.
Bethlehem, PA
I thought it was great. But as the day goes on my skin gets oily and shiny. Even with a primer on it still gets a greasy look.
Looking to try a new foundation.
Only good thing, i finally found a color that matched my skin.
Amanda F.
Riley, MI
I really like this foundation. It's not a heavy foundation that makes your face look like makeup is caked on. It is lightweight, gives a natural look, & makes your skin look/feel beautiful.
Lisbet B.
Strathmore
When it was my first time using makeup this was the first foundation I bought & to this day I still have it. It’s medium coverage & once you run out you can just cut it and you will see that there is alot left. I recommend it to others, it leaves a matte finish
Stephanie P.
Elkhorn City, KY
Very oily!!! I thought this would be a good foundation, but it turned out to be one of the worst foundations. It's very heavy and feels super cakey! Maybe if your skin is really dry then it'd work good for but, but I have combination skin and it just didn't work
Caitlin H.
I find that this foundation goes on best if you use a light hand and a stippling brush. It has decent (medium to full) coverage and blends seamlessly on the skin if you use a light hand and blend thoroughly. As long as I set with powder, this stuff stays all day.
Liz S.
Rego Park, NY
This foundation is good however I wish the coverage was a little bit fuller. I does go on matte however, my skin is very oily and after a couple of hours in the day, it starts getting oily.
Marley K.
I really like this foundation because it gives awesome coverage, especially when used over concealer. I got the Ivory shade, which works for me in their concealer but it's a little too light for me in the summer. I feels nice on the skin and doesn't settle at all on my skin. It blends really well too.
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?
Lisette V.
Renee G.
Milan, Milan
I've tried many NYX Cosmetics products but the reviews on this one are not very good. Has anyone tried it yet? Is it really a mattifying foundation? How good is the coverage? Does it become cakey? Does it need a mattifying primer?
Marie P.
Cambridge
Anyone know the best primer to use with this? :) NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation