BY NYX

24 Advantage card points. FREE Delivery on orders over 45 GBP.

• I currently have this in Nude SMF02 and use it as a highl...1 Answers
  • How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...1 Answers
  • Has any colored women tried this foundation? How are the ...1 Answers
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
I use to use this product regularly, but I switched to high end. It gave me frequent breakouts (or maybe it was just my teenage hormones?) Regardless, it gives pretty decent coverage and concealed almost all of my freckles without any concealer.
Carra T.
I love this foundation! It's a great matte finish but doesn't make my skin look flat. It doesn't seem into pores and really just gives me a classic look. It isn't full coverage though, my one complaint.
Annabelle B.
Hartford, KY
This foundation has awesome coverage and will cover up any problem areas you have, which is always great. But I have dry skin and it clings to my dry patches so bad that I can't wear it out. Therefore I bought this and only used it once which sucks because the coverage is so amazing.
Jenna :.
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
NYX is a fave brand of mine, but I was very disappointed by this. The shade range was a little poor, and it was patchy and clung to my dry skin. It worked good around my eyes to erase my dark circles, but on the rest of my face, it was uncomfortable, and I was upset over the result.
Ashley W.
Phoenix, AZ
I have been using this foundation for awhile now and I really like it. It's not cakey and it goes on smooth. It's a good coverage foundation not too sheer and evens out my skin tone. I pair it with NYX's Green Primer daily. I think it's a fantastic cheaper alternative foundation.
Ashley F.
Anderson, IN
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I have oily skin, and the fact that it said matte was what made me buy it. So disappointed, it oxidized and turned so orange, it separated on my face and just wiped off and was so messy. I do not recommend this if you have oily skin.
Emmy C.
Gilroy, CA
Amazing!!!! The price is so cheap and you get such a good product for the price. Full coverage very build able and very nice. I'm all for the price of this product. Easy to Mach it to your skin tone.
Alejandra C.
Mission Hills, CA
Did not like this foundation. It came with little pieces of residue or something in that matter. I wanted to love this so much but once I applied it to my face I felt and saw the small bead like residue and took it off immediately. This was foundation was a big disappointment.
LaSean W.
Ontario, CA
Review for: Medium Beige more...
I love this foundation. Is wears as if it were my own skin, giving me a flawless finish. I can even wear it on hit days due to it actually setting itself and being waterproof. I recommend this to everyone because this is inexpensive and it is long lasting.
Ivy R.
Clover, SC
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I saw one of my favorite makeup youtubers use this foundation and she said its really good so I wanted to get it. I think it's an overall good foundation but you have to make sure your beauty blender or whatever sponge you're using is really damp or else it will get very cakey. Brushes are not the way to go to apply this.
Lisette V.
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
DINAVEL V.
Hackensack, NJ
I have been for a new marcara i think could be look great what do you think?
Aimee M.
Liverpool
help! I have very oily skin and still struggle to find a decent foundation which lasts longer than a few hours. Ive tried NYX stay matte but not flat, boots no7 beautifully matte and many MANY other small drugstore brands but they all seperate on my skin after a few hours. (I live in the uk and only would prefare to stay away from the more expensive brands, i also only use cruelty free cosmetics!) Thanks!! NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?