BY NYX

Now available in 10 more gorgeous shades, Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation provides full coverage with a mineral enriched matte finish and accommodates more skin tones than ever before. The oil-free and water-based formula is perfect for both day and nighttime wear.

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Water/Aqua /Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Glyceryl Laurate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Octadecene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...3 Answers
  • I currently have this in Nude SMF02 and use it as a highl...1 Answers
  • I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's ...7 Answers
Patricia O.
Review for: Deep Dark more...
I don’t dislike a lot of things but this foundation was a strong no for me. It did not make me matte at all from the beginning and when a couple of hours went by I looked like I just put Vaseline all over my face. I was upset because I had been so excited to get my hands on this because of the last shade. It was my perfect shade at that, matched my undertone as well but the formula did not work with my skin unfortunately.
Ari G.
medford , OR
i love this foundation! super affordable! it goes on smooth isnt patchy or two watery like some others , it blends super well with my skin & actually matches my skin tone. works great with nyx concealer as well!
Tiffany S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love my Nyx foundation. I love the finish. It’s buildable. I just love it. It oxidizes a bit, but besides that it’s great. It’s also a little olive, but that’s stated. Once you know how to make it work, it is well.
Carrie Beth H.
Fayetteville, GA
This is a really good full coverage foundation especially for the price. I love NYX products. It does leave places on my face a bit greasy after a few hours but overall it's great! Covers up blemish well.
Amanda C.
Review for: Porcelain more...
This applies great at first, but it takes some effort to build up for more coverage and doesn’t last that long before getting cakey. It has a matte finish and is light-medium coverage on me since I have a lot of acne and scarring. You can build it up but it takes some fast work. I’d say it’s priced well and this is a good choice if you need something for a light/short day and don’t want to use a more expensive brand.
Lexi B.
PeWee Valley, KY
Review for: Nude Beige more...
This is probably my favorite summer foundation. Very lightweight and covers everything. I really like that it keeps my skin soft and not sweaty in the summer. It’s incredibly long lasting. I’m going to buy a second shade for winter.
Ⓜ️ila 🍒.
Review for: Other more...
I’m in love and obsessed with this foundation. It gets and covers all the right spots and marks on your face . It’s easy to apply . It’s very lightweight depending on how much you apply . I would for sure, recommend to others .
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
I love NYX products .I really like this foundation, it goes on smooth and lasts all day.It has great coverage and hides blemishes well.I would recommend this NYX foundation to everyone.I bought this NYX foundation at Ultra in store This product is affordable..
Lauren G.
Lyndhurst
I really enjoy this foundation and would definitely recommend it! I even had it in a darker shade and would mix it with my foundation that was too dark and it did a great job mixing with it.
Madisyn F.
Fort Wayne , IN
Review for: Porcelain more...
Sadly porcelain isn’t porcelain. I have very light skin and this is about a shade and a half too dark. If you have oily skin, this isn’t for you. Itll separate around your T zone. Now if you don’t have oily skin or acne this is great for you. Medium coverage.
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?
Lisette V.
Renee G.
Milan, Milan
I've tried many NYX Cosmetics products but the reviews on this one are not very good. Has anyone tried it yet? Is it really a mattifying foundation? How good is the coverage? Does it become cakey? Does it need a mattifying primer?
Marie P.
Cambridge
Anyone know the best primer to use with this? :) NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation