BY NYX

24 Advantage card points. FREE Delivery on orders over 45 GBP.

• How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...1 Answers
  • Has any colored women tried this foundation? How are the ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good foundation that is medium ...2 Answers
Lexi B.
PeWee Valley, KY
Review for: Nude Beige more...
This is probably my favorite summer foundation. Very lightweight and covers everything. I really like that it keeps my skin soft and not sweaty in the summer. It’s incredibly long lasting. I’m going to buy a second shade for winter.
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
I love NYX products .I really like this foundation, it goes on smooth and lasts all day.It has great coverage and hides blemishes well.I would recommend this NYX foundation to everyone.I bought this NYX foundation at Ultra in store This product is affordable..
Clara👑 h.
Shawnee, OK
The nyx foundation is very smooth & easy to apply . It has very great coverage . I love this foundation it’s one of the best I have ever used I would definitely buy more of it once I run out
Madisyn F.
Playa Vista , CA
Review for: Porcelain more...
Sadly porcelain isn’t porcelain. I have very light skin and this is about a shade and a half too dark. If you have oily skin, this isn’t for you. Itll separate around your T zone. Now if you don’t have oily skin or acne this is great for you. Medium coverage.
Tatiana O.
Riverview, FL
Review for: NYX Cosmetics Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation Porcelain more...
This product really lives up to its name. It gives your skin that flawless matte finish for a great price. I love nyx products they always live up to the greatest expectations. I buy this over high end any day because it's an exact dupe. NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation
Ivy W.
Review for: Porcelain more...
This is great for its price point. Less than $10 for a very beautiful foundation with a matte finish. Don’t need a lot of product. I applied with a damp beauty blender. Starts to fade eventually through day on its own unless set.
isabella u.
Scottsdale, AZ
Beautiful but could have some help with the formula I do like that it's very matte but it still could have some help with the formula I do think that if you have oily skin this would definitely look amazing on you but since I have combination skin and most of the time my skin is dry but sometimes it's oily it just doesn't really work for me.
sasify s.
Review for: Medium Beige more...
I use this for my normal foundation and I absolutley love it, it is full coverage and has good colors, I have a weird skin color and they had my shade, this product is my everyday product! I love using it!🙂
Izabella M.
Deland, FL
This was the first “good makeup” foundation I ever used, and it worked like a charm! It covered my face well, blended even better, and held all of my other product (bronzer, highlighter, etc) really well!
Chantal R.
N Charleston, SC
I mix the two colors because cocoa is a bit too light and deep dark is a bit too dark. It has awesome full coverage which is my favorite. I use it on every occasion that I can.
Lisette V.
DINAVEL V.
Hackensack, NJ
I have been for a new marcara i think could be look great what do you think?
Aimee M.
Liverpool
help! I have very oily skin and still struggle to find a decent foundation which lasts longer than a few hours. Ive tried NYX stay matte but not flat, boots no7 beautifully matte and many MANY other small drugstore brands but they all seperate on my skin after a few hours. (I live in the uk and only would prefare to stay away from the more expensive brands, i also only use cruelty free cosmetics!) Thanks!! NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?