BY NYX

24 Advantage card points. FREE Delivery on orders over 45 GBP.

• How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...1 Answers
  • Has any colored women tried this foundation? How are the ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good foundation that is medium ...2 Answers
Grace M.
Hilton Head, SC
Review for: Medium Beige more...
I use this mixed with a different foundation since it's not exactly my color, but I like the way it goes on my skin. I haven't had any breakouts from it, but I think it makes the skin under my eyes look shiny, and it tends to be off my face by the end of the night.
Cecelia K.
Gainesville, FL
This foundation does a nice job at covering up spots that are less than desirable on your face, but if you have dry skin like me run for your life! It will stick to those patches and make your skin look rough, rough, rough!
Brandy S.
FALL BRANCH, TN
Review for: Medium Beige more...
No. No. No. If you have any texture to your skin at all, this exaggerates the heck out of it. It makes my scarring to the point that you could probably see it from the moon. I love nyx, but not this foundation. It's horrible.
Alexis f.
Abilene, TX
Love this or keeps me matte & gives my face a nice look airbrushed look! The color matches great & it does dry fast but I don't mind working in sections as it would be all around the best thing to do so you don't miss any spots! love this product will buy again!
Katelyn L.
Spring, TX
It looked great for a few hours, but even with the shine killer primer I was shiny within a few hours. I've used it alone as well and it seems to slide right off my skin after 4-6 hours. Would cake up on dry spots and blemishes.
Adia X.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I had really been struggling to find a foundation that didn't appear "ashy" on my pail skin. I wanted something matte but still offered a nice healthy glow. Since I've been wearing this foundation I have received so many complements on my skin. Its exactly as advertised. "Matte but not Flat". It has build able coverage, I wear a thin layer as an everyday foundation, but have used it for a full coverage look. Love it!
Julia M.
The coverage itself is decent but after purchasing twice, I noticed this foundation dries my skin out beyond belief. I moisturize daily and put on toner and this foundation will still dry me out. Won't purchase again.
Ashley H.
I do like this foundation, however I've noticed after a few hours of wearing it it moves and becomes sort of cakey! this is not a long wear foundation, but it's nice for wearing when you're just running errands!
Aubrey W.
Port Angeles
Sadly I wasn't as impressed as I thought I would be. It stays on okay. At first it's more of a matter finish but throughout the day my face gets really oily and shiny. I would not buy this foundation again. I'm hoping to find a better Nyx foundation
Stephanie W.
Harwood Heights, IL
Review for: Warm Beige more...
This product to me is great for the price and for the most part does what it claim to do. When first applied it might seem like it's to light for the color you picked but when it sets its oxidizes. The product kept me matte for about 5 hour with reapplying powder. Over all it's a decent product.
Lisette V.
DINAVEL V.
Hackensack, NJ
I have been for a new marcara i think could be look great what do you think?
Aimee M.
Liverpool
help! I have very oily skin and still struggle to find a decent foundation which lasts longer than a few hours. Ive tried NYX stay matte but not flat, boots no7 beautifully matte and many MANY other small drugstore brands but they all seperate on my skin after a few hours. (I live in the uk and only would prefare to stay away from the more expensive brands, i also only use cruelty free cosmetics!) Thanks!! NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?