BY NYX

Now available in 10 more gorgeous shades, Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation provides full coverage with a mineral enriched matte finish and accommodates more skin tones than ever before. The oil-free and water-based formula is perfect for both day and nighttime wear.

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Water/Aqua /Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Glyceryl Laurate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Octadecene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...3 Answers
  • I currently have this in Nude SMF02 and use it as a highl...1 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this product? I have a yellow unde...1 Answers
Cecelia K.
Gainesville, FL
This foundation does a nice job at covering up spots that are less than desirable on your face, but if you have dry skin like me run for your life! It will stick to those patches and make your skin look rough, rough, rough!
Brandy S.
Fall Branch, TN
Review for: Medium Beige more...
No. No. No. If you have any texture to your skin at all, this exaggerates the heck out of it. It makes my scarring to the point that you could probably see it from the moon. I love nyx, but not this foundation. It's horrible.
Alexis f.
Abilene, TX
Love this or keeps me matte & gives my face a nice look airbrushed look! The color matches great & it does dry fast but I don't mind working in sections as it would be all around the best thing to do so you don't miss any spots! love this product will buy again!
Katelyn L.
Spring, TX
It looked great for a few hours, but even with the shine killer primer I was shiny within a few hours. I've used it alone as well and it seems to slide right off my skin after 4-6 hours. Would cake up on dry spots and blemishes.
Julia M.
The coverage itself is decent but after purchasing twice, I noticed this foundation dries my skin out beyond belief. I moisturize daily and put on toner and this foundation will still dry me out. Won't purchase again.
Adia X.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I had really been struggling to find a foundation that didn't appear "ashy" on my pail skin. I wanted something matte but still offered a nice healthy glow. Since I've been wearing this foundation I have received so many complements on my skin. Its exactly as advertised. "Matte but not Flat". It has build able coverage, I wear a thin layer as an everyday foundation, but have used it for a full coverage look. Love it!
Ashley H.
I do like this foundation, however I've noticed after a few hours of wearing it it moves and becomes sort of cakey! this is not a long wear foundation, but it's nice for wearing when you're just running errands!
Chiquita C.
One the best foundations I've ever tired. It doesn't leave a dry look on your face with is a plus. Very easy & smooth plus inexpensive. I like crazy how compact it is for a on the go back. Doesn't need a reapply either
Stephanie W.
Harwood Heights, IL
Review for: Warm Beige more...
This product to me is great for the price and for the most part does what it claim to do. When first applied it might seem like it's to light for the color you picked but when it sets its oxidizes. The product kept me matte for about 5 hour with reapplying powder. Over all it's a decent product.
Alixzaundria M.
Review for: Warm Beige more...
Good foundation for the price. It's long lasting with a good primer. Very easy to use, just bounce it out with a damp beauty blender. Works well with my pale skin. I would buy it again, if I need something cheap.
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?
Lisette V.
Renee G.
Milan, Milan
I've tried many NYX Cosmetics products but the reviews on this one are not very good. Has anyone tried it yet? Is it really a mattifying foundation? How good is the coverage? Does it become cakey? Does it need a mattifying primer?
Marie P.
Cambridge
Anyone know the best primer to use with this? :) NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation