BY NYX

24 Advantage card points. FREE Delivery on orders over 45 GBP.

• How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...1 Answers
  • Has any colored women tried this foundation? How are the ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good foundation that is medium ...2 Answers
Alanna S.
Oak Grove, KY
This is my favvvvvvvvvvv foundation for only 8 dollars this stuff better be around for life lol I don't know if I'll ever kind another foundation that I love NYX is becoming one of my fav brands can't wait to try all kinds of nyx products
Ana T.
Atlanta, GA
Bought the darkest color to contour, does exactly what's promised. I consider this product medium-high coverage and suits all skin types. It's very lightweight and I always forget I'm wearing it. I would totally recommend this product.
Alexx B.
Jacksonville, FL
I have tried many different foundations to find one that will match my light skin and it's so hard because they will either be to dark or to light and it looks so awkward but when I actually decided to use this foundation it matches my skin very well.
Sierra S.
Lashmeet, WV
Review for: Medium Beige more...
NYX is one of my all time favorite brands, but I was not impressed by this foundation. I have super oily skin and this foundation did nothing for me. It never actually dried on my face, even when I used setting powder, and it smeared all over the place. It also faded throughout the day leaving me with no coverage after a few hours.
Kassandra F.
Milpitas, CA
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I must say this product is very affordable and has good coverage! It stays on my face the whole day unless I take a nap and it rubs off lel. It's matte and you can barely tell its on your skin, I personally think it's for all skin types as long as you use a toner and primer!
Macy N.
I have this in the shade ivory and it matches nicely , but not too light to my skin tone which is pretty light , The makeup builds on pretty nice stays well and you only need a bit to cover your whole face. I even went swimming with it on and when I got out it looked pretty much the same. It lasts all day even with oily skin.
Brittany J.
Benton City, WA
With having dry skin, I honestly thought I would NEVER find something that wouldn't make me look much more dry. I found this product and thought, what the hell and gave it a try. it HELPED my dry skin. it's amazing how soft my skin is even after I wash my face!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Great foundation!! But I need to go back and buy another shade. The shade I bought is just really wayyy to light for me. I'm always afraid when I get a shade it will be way to dark and so I always buy the lightest shades they have.
Jessica W.
Everett, WA
Review for: Medium Beige more...
This taught me the lesson that packaging isn't everything. Yes it's in a squeeze bottle, but oh my goodness this stuff has the BEST coverage! I actually used it for a photo shoot when I used it for the first time and it actually held up great. I didn't even need any setting spray! Best coverage, a little goes a LONG way!
Grace M.
Hilton Head, SC
Review for: Medium Beige more...
I use this mixed with a different foundation since it's not exactly my color, but I like the way it goes on my skin. I haven't had any breakouts from it, but I think it makes the skin under my eyes look shiny, and it tends to be off my face by the end of the night.
Lisette V.
DINAVEL V.
Hackensack, NJ
I have been for a new marcara i think could be look great what do you think?
Aimee M.
Liverpool
help! I have very oily skin and still struggle to find a decent foundation which lasts longer than a few hours. Ive tried NYX stay matte but not flat, boots no7 beautifully matte and many MANY other small drugstore brands but they all seperate on my skin after a few hours. (I live in the uk and only would prefare to stay away from the more expensive brands, i also only use cruelty free cosmetics!) Thanks!! NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?