BY NYX

Now available in 10 more gorgeous shades, Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation provides full coverage with a mineral enriched matte finish and accommodates more skin tones than ever before. The oil-free and water-based formula is perfect for both day and nighttime wear.

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Water/Aqua /Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Glyceryl Laurate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Octadecene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...3 Answers
  • I currently have this in Nude SMF02 and use it as a highl...1 Answers
  • I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's ...7 Answers
Emma M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Review for: Medium Beige more...
This is not good for those with oily acne prone skin. Because it seeps into your pores and leaves a greater shine. But after the skin is primed this foundation does dry matte and soft look. It lasts all day with no touch ups and has a nice range of skin tones to match yours closely
Allison B.
FLORENCE, AL
I bought this NYX foundation at ULTA, and it is not awful, but it is definatley not the greastest foundation I have used. It is long lasting, but unless i mix it with BB Cream it feels very heavy on my face and looks very cakey. I guess my skkin type is just not fit for matte products.
Danaya A.
I love it! If you are on camera frequently NYX is this the company for you Their products never disappoint and they have a variety of skin tones that they cater to. Most importantly they are very affordable. If you want flawless coverage NYX is definitely the company for you
Sophie M.
Wood Dale, IL
Not a huge fan. It always comes out being a light coverage on me, or its way too cakey. There is never an in between. It doesn't dry down on me, which makes it hard to do the rest of my face. Also, I always have to shake before I use it because some gross clear liquid comes out
Rachael M.
Richmond Hill, GA
Love this for when I'm in a hurry or don't feel like using one of my more expensive foundations (sounds crazy, but sometimes you don't want to "waste" your good makeup). Great color match and great price point. Has good coverage and is build-able without l looking too thick.
Meagan A.
I have mixed feeling about this product! it's amazing for about 5 hours and then it starts to disappear! I have dry/oily skin so it's hard for me to find good foundation that doesn't disappear! it's my favorite if I'm going to a short event but for long wear I don't suggest it!
Mallory B.
Grenada, MS
After using it for the first time, I was HOOKED! I found the perfect shade that gives my freckled skin a smooth and even shade. It is perfect for even my sometimes dry skin. The matte finish does NOT dry out my skin at all. It stays all day and looks awesome in photographs!
Laura W.
Wooster, OH
Review for: Nude more...
Almost perfect! I bought this product because of its affordability and because I was looking for new foundation. I was drawn to the fact it says "matte" because I have oily skin. It has great coverage but doesn't give as much of a matte finish as I was hoping for. I'd purchase again for just everyday wear, (again because of affordability) but will look elsewhere for "fancy occasion" foundation.
Jessica L.
Rahway , NJ
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I had purchased this foundation after hearing so many good things about it. Big mistake. This foundation doesn't go on smoothly at all, it is very patchy and it doesn't stick. I've used brushes and beauty sponges to apply it and the end result is the same. Very disappointed in this product!! I'm glad I only wasted five dollars on this. The only way to use this foundation is to mix it with another. Will not repurchase.
Celeste D.
Review for: Medium Beige more...
I was really hoping to like this foundation. I have fairly tan skin, however this foundation has really orange undertones. It made my face look like I had over bronzed my face with the wrong color. The consistency was nice. I did not wear long enough to know what the coverage was like or how it weared through out the day.
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?
Lisette V.
Renee G.
Milan, Milan
I've tried many NYX Cosmetics products but the reviews on this one are not very good. Has anyone tried it yet? Is it really a mattifying foundation? How good is the coverage? Does it become cakey? Does it need a mattifying primer?
Marie P.
Cambridge
Anyone know the best primer to use with this? :) NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation