BY NYX

Now available in 10 more gorgeous shades, Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation provides full coverage with a mineral enriched matte finish and accommodates more skin tones than ever before. The oil-free and water-based formula is perfect for both day and nighttime wear.

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Water/Aqua /Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Glyceryl Laurate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Octadecene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...3 Answers
  • I currently have this in Nude SMF02 and use it as a highl...1 Answers
  • I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's ...7 Answers
Heather M.
Good foundation for the price. I go back and forth with this and another drug store foundation for my "everyday" looks. Goes on smoothly and dries really quickly. I like a full coverage and it does this well. Would definitely recommend to others looking for a cheaper alternative for everyday looks
Vanessa B.
HESPERIA, CA
Review for: Warm Beige more...
When I see matte in fountain I get excited lol plus this is nyx and I've been using a lot of there product lately so I had to give this one a try I goes on the skin very nice covers well I have oily skin and this product keeps my face matte all day with no touch ups the only thing is finding my shade in stores
Meagan B.
Love this foundation! I tend to have skin on the oilier side and this foundation does such a good job of making my skin look smooth without looking cakey. I get compliments about my skin looking flawless every time I wear it! And, they have a shade that works with my very fair skin tone!
Markeshia M.
Lake Worth, FL
I have two foundations because I'm in between colors but I absolutely love this foundation. I wore this foundation one day and no one could tell I had make up on at all and that's what I like to accomplish when I am wearing makeup. It's very inexpensive and I would definitely purchase this again.
Kryssie H.
Decatur, GA
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation - Chestnut more...
I really like the NYX Matte but not flat foundation. It sits nicely on my face but doesn't make me look like a mannequin. The formula is nice and doesn't break down on the skin. It looks nice applied with a beauty blender and a brush and for the price you cannot beat it .
Brittany M.
Chesapeake, VA
Review for: Cocoa more...
This color is so perfect for me! I mix it with a little deep dark and it matches my complexion. All my blemishes are covered well and it's so easy to apply! Especially with my blender. My only problem is that I have to order online and can't get it in stores. I wish that the darker NYX shades were not online only.
Camila P.
Hollywood , FL
This one is my everyday foundation. It's look pretty well in the skin, has good coverage of imperfections and spots on the skin. the best thing ever is the price, just 8 dollars, is a really good price for a product of good quality, also they have Have a variety of colors for each skin tone.
Rubio D.
Duluth, GA
I have been doing it for almost 2 years already I have really oil oil in and it really helped me with that actually makes me love my pay and it makes me feel wonderful I it cost me like six dollars and I would recommend it to other people
Karen v.
Waxahachie, Texas
Review for: Warm Beige more...
All time top fave im extremely oily (gross i know) and with the angel veil primer this stuff is amazing i stay matte for 4-6 hours definitely a great product for the price so far the best drugstore matte foundation ive used
Allison B.
FLORENCE, AL
I bought this NYX foundation at ULTA, and it is not awful, but it is definatley not the greastest foundation I have used. It is long lasting, but unless i mix it with BB Cream it feels very heavy on my face and looks very cakey. I guess my skkin type is just not fit for matte products.
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?
Lisette V.
Renee G.
Milan, Milan
I've tried many NYX Cosmetics products but the reviews on this one are not very good. Has anyone tried it yet? Is it really a mattifying foundation? How good is the coverage? Does it become cakey? Does it need a mattifying primer?
Marie P.
Cambridge
Anyone know the best primer to use with this? :) NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation