BY NYX

Now available in 10 more gorgeous shades, Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation provides full coverage with a mineral enriched matte finish and accommodates more skin tones than ever before. The oil-free and water-based formula is perfect for both day and nighttime wear.

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Water/Aqua /Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Glyceryl Laurate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Octadecene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...3 Answers
  • I currently have this in Nude SMF02 and use it as a highl...1 Answers
  • I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's ...7 Answers
katie g.
Used to love this foundation.. don't know if I got a bad bottle or something this last time I bought it, but it smells like rancid oil? The coverage is really nice, but this last bottle I bought broke me out really bad. Not sure if I got an expired package or something, but I was totally disappointed this last time I bought it.
Taleah W.
Sacramento, CA
This product does stick with its name the matte part but this product apples very cakey and blotchy on the skin therefore this is not one of my go to favorites so I'm giving this product a thumbs down for me but it might work on you , also this is a drugstore item which is why I don't really like it either this costed 8.00
Bewitchedd B.
It's a good foundation for the price. After using other full coverage foundations I would say that this is a medium coverage. You do need to make sure you set it though, because if you don't it will look cakey and patchy. It did cause my normally dry skin to feel oily, but did not break me out. Will repurchase in the future
Shayna C.
Review for: Medium Beige more...
The worst ! I am a fan of NYX products but this foundation was literally the worst foundation I've used ! It is not matte at lol, it leaves my skin feeling oily and greasy! And let's not mention I got this horrible breakout from it, my skin is already sensitive as it is and this just irritated it, really didn't like it.
Fev D.
Burbank, CA
I love this foundation! It's longwear, comparable to higher end brands, full coverage (I barely needed any concealer for marks) very matte but not pasty. I do recommend applying facial moisturizer and waiting till it drys then applying the foundation. Also set with the Nyx matte setting spray, you'll love the results!
Kathryn  S.
chicago, IL
I got so sick of spending $30+ dollars on foundation that was considered "high end" because it was supposed to look better. I bought this on a whim because I needed a quick fix and the days of paying for expensive foundation are gone. I was really impressed with this. It is actually matte and stays on for a full work day (and I touch my face a lot!)
Sydney P.
This foundation is great! I bought it thinking I wasn't going to like it. But wanted to try it. I have combination skin and this was great for that! It is matte which I liked! I'm not sure if the amount I'm using is correct but it is giving me a slight Cake like appearance. Overall this product is great for its price! It's lasted a long time and goes on super easy!
Courtney C.
Santa Clarita, CA
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I've had this for about a week now and not impressed. It's not full coverage at all. It feels my skin feeling sticky and patchy. It doesn't cover redness or dark marks. Overall not impressed and I had more expectations for nyx. Also the color options for this line are severely lacking
Ariadna A.
Los Angeles, CA
This foundation is okay. It's not the worst I've ever tried, but it's also not the best. I have oily acne prone skin so I'm always looking for foundation that won't break me out and will last. This is a pretty thin medium coverage foundation. It does dry matte, but it won't stay that way if you have oily skin. Even with setting powder, I notice my face getting oily again within a few hours. I would recommend this simply for the price, but if you have oily skin you should go with another product.
Isabel R.
Finding the perfect foundation shade in typical drugstore products can always be a grief when shopping, but I found that the warm beige fit my Asian skin well. It is lightweight and easy to blend with a foundation brush on my normal-dry skin. I wouldn't say that it left me matte, and it didn't last me the whole day. It pairs really well with a powder to last a good 6 hours, however. I would recommend this to beginner makeup wearers because you cannot get too cakey with a layer or two of this foundation!
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?
Lisette V.
Renee G.
Milan, Milan
I've tried many NYX Cosmetics products but the reviews on this one are not very good. Has anyone tried it yet? Is it really a mattifying foundation? How good is the coverage? Does it become cakey? Does it need a mattifying primer?
Marie P.
Cambridge
Anyone know the best primer to use with this? :) NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation