BY NYX

24 Advantage card points. FREE Delivery on orders over 45 GBP.

• How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...1 Answers
  • Has any colored women tried this foundation? How are the ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good foundation that is medium ...2 Answers
Tony C.
Skin Type: Oily/Acne Prone

This was my first ever NYX product and I was disappointed. This oxidized really bad on my skin. I found that it didn't even last that long on my skin either. It started melting off after a couple of hours. I really wanted to like this too since its affordable, but I just couldn't handle the issues it gave me. At least it didn't break me out.
Cassie G.
Lexington , KY
First impressions of this product are not good. I like the color of it with my skin tone but it does look very cakey. I also feel that it makes my forehead wrinkles more prominent (even though I'm only 23- I have some on my forehead). I feel that makes my pores look bigger also. It's nice for the price but wouldn't recommend. Save the money to get a better foundation!
Alicia E.
Paramount, CA
I loved the value of this foundation, but as far its performance it was just OK for my skin. I have normal skin the only oily spots I have are my T-zone but still found this foundation to slide off my skin even with the NYX primer spray, sometimes it would oxidize on my skin and would look very orange... I have to give it three stars because I love the brand, and cost but they should have more options as far as color.
Shakira P.
This is another foundation I enjoyed using. I'm not sure why I didn't repurchase because it's full coverage and applies smoothly with any technique. It is good for oily skin types because it mattifies and I would repurchase this foundation again. I liked that it was so affordable and easy to find. Beauty supply stores, Target, and online has this product. It's really matte too.
Shagufta H.
Review for: Medium Beige more...
For the price point, this foundation is okay--not terrible. It is a little strange when it comes to shade selection. I was able to pull off medium beige. The wear time is not extremely long--it is worse if you have areas of your face that are flaky. I will say that if you use a little beauty oil (jojoba, rosehip, argan) the foundation gains an extended wear time.
Hana M.
Santa Rosa, CA
Review for: Medium Beige more...
It's not really matte. I like the coverage, it's a thin formula but covers nicely. Kind of like a skin tint. So if you need heavier coverage, this isn't for you unless you use some concealer. I have oily skin and this definitely would not keep me matte, but some powder and making sure to wear primer kept me good all day. My skin is also sensitive, so it surprised me when I didn't break out. I would recommend using a sponge because when I would try a brush it didn't go so well.
Makayla H.
First off I have dry skin and I use the shade 01 Ivory. This product is not bad but not the best either. I find that it clings to dry patches, so I have to use a really good moisturizer and a hydrating primer but when I do I find that I get a really nice, medium coverage, satin finish. I like that it's only $7 I just wish it was a little easier to put on and go.
Kathlyn Karla A.
San Jose, CA
You definitely need a pore-filling cream under this. Or some smoothing serum on your face or it will look blotchy. It does the job of staying matte but probably only in the first few hours of using it. If you're looking for an all-nighter foundation, this isn't the foundation to use. But if it's for like a quick day to run errands then by all means, go for it! It stays on perfectly but have an oil-blotting sheet pack handy!
Brandy J.
Wichita, KS
I have been using this foundation through out the summer and I find it quite heavy with the heat here in the Midwest. I find myself mixing it with a light moisturizer to thin it out. I do like the coverage it provides and the color matches me perfectly. I recommend using a primer and setting powder and spray along with this foundation for optimal staying power.
katie g.
Used to love this foundation.. don't know if I got a bad bottle or something this last time I bought it, but it smells like rancid oil? The coverage is really nice, but this last bottle I bought broke me out really bad. Not sure if I got an expired package or something, but I was totally disappointed this last time I bought it.
Lisette V.
DINAVEL V.
Hackensack, NJ
I have been for a new marcara i think could be look great what do you think?
Aimee M.
Liverpool
help! I have very oily skin and still struggle to find a decent foundation which lasts longer than a few hours. Ive tried NYX stay matte but not flat, boots no7 beautifully matte and many MANY other small drugstore brands but they all seperate on my skin after a few hours. (I live in the uk and only would prefare to stay away from the more expensive brands, i also only use cruelty free cosmetics!) Thanks!! NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?