BY NYX

24 Advantage card points. FREE Delivery on orders over 45 GBP.

• I currently have this in Nude SMF02 and use it as a highl...1 Answers
  • How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...1 Answers
  • Has any colored women tried this foundation? How are the ...1 Answers
Ayesha D.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
I kind of like this foundation. I like to try new foundations and I saw it and the name caught me. I have oily skin and I like how it's easy to apply and blend with my beauty blender. As then name states it does appear to Bematte.
Jasmine S.
Minneapolis, MN
I LOVE this foundation. I literally spent way too much money looking for something like this at sephora and Mac like almost 5 times the amount of this foundation. I have oily skin and this doesn't make me shine throughout my day! It matches my skin tone which is wonderful ,it really looks like my skin. I normally have to settle for a darker or slightly lighter shade but this actually fits me perfectly! This is my go to foundation everyday. It feels light on my face and I don't have to build it up so much.
Kim G.
Roselle , IL
Worst Foundation Ever

If you are oily , this is going to be your worse nightmare , after a while you will look like an oily beast, if you have dry patches the foundation will stick. NOT long wearing after a couple hours it will be gone .

There are better alternatives such as
Maybelline Fit me foundation stick and liquid
Loreal true match personal favorite
Cover girl outlast , if you're looking for a long wearing foundation
Skylar Y.
Winter Haven, FL
This is BY FAR my favorite foundation. I have very dry skin (at the moment) but I love a matte look, and this just looks so flawless on the skin. Even when I had oily skin, it looked nice. This foundation is so lightweight, it feels like I'm wearing nothing, but it has such nice coverage! It makes my skin look nice, it's hydrating while still being matte, and it's super affordable. It looks like there isn't a lot of product in the tube, but I use this every day and I don't think I've used even half of it. I've had it for about 2 months now. Overall, this foundation is the best foundation, and for under $10? You can't beat it.
Zana J.
Review for: Nude more...
It was a good product and was not pricey. It's was easy to apply and lasted very long. It's good for combinations of skin types, has full coverage and I would totally buy it again. Overall this was a pretty good product.
Sierra S.
I was actually surprised by how much I liked this foundation. Its really good for lighter skin tones. Most light foundations I've found are super pinky, and unflattering on me (I'm more neutral), this ones slightly yellow toned but it still looks great.
It is pretty sheer though, it won't cover most blemishes but it color corrects well. It doesn't really build up and a little does not go a long way. It is also more dewey than matte which I love because I have dry skin.
So if you're looking for a natural foundation for pale, dry skin this one should be great for you.
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Warm Beige more...
When I first started using this product it look very good & the color was right but then with time it started changing I think it might have been because of my natural oils because my face started looking oily. I don't recommend this product for people with oily skin but for people with dry skin it might be just right
Lindsey E.
Review for: Warm Beige more...
Before I begin this review, I just need to say that when I purchased this particular Foundation from NYX, I did not get the correct color for my skin tone. My beauty supply store did not have any tests are available and I did the best I could by sight. That being said I did find it creamy, very easy to spread out over the face, and a decent canvas to begin working on. I don't believe that it is extremely matte, but it does the job.
Diana B.
Review for: Soft Beige more...
This make up is so pigmented ! High coverage ! It's super matte and stays for long time. Super easy to apply. Doesn't make your face look cakey at all! I totally recommend this product ! For oily skin, a must !!!
Ashley C.
Review for: Medium Beige more...
I don't love this foundation at all. The only time I use it is if I'm going camping and want something not to make me look like a walking zombie with no makeup. It does not apply well at all! I feel like it just smears all over my face no matter what type of application I use. I normally love nyx but don't love this at all
Lisette V.
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
DINAVEL V.
Hackensack, NJ
I have been for a new marcara i think could be look great what do you think?
Aimee M.
Liverpool
help! I have very oily skin and still struggle to find a decent foundation which lasts longer than a few hours. Ive tried NYX stay matte but not flat, boots no7 beautifully matte and many MANY other small drugstore brands but they all seperate on my skin after a few hours. (I live in the uk and only would prefare to stay away from the more expensive brands, i also only use cruelty free cosmetics!) Thanks!! NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?