BY NYX

24 Advantage card points. FREE Delivery on orders over 45 GBP.

• How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...1 Answers
  • Has any colored women tried this foundation? How are the ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good foundation that is medium ...2 Answers
Kiana N.
Virginia Bch, VA
For the record, I love ALL of NYX's products and think they're totally worth it. I always consider NYX as one of the highest quality brands and surpasses in expectations for their low prices. This product, however, is so so. it's not my favorite liquid foundation, but there's nothing bad about it, in my opinion. NYX offers a range of shades, the product is indeed matte and keeps for a few hours, however I'm just not crazy about it. i just think there are other drugstore makeup brands that have much higher quality liquid foundations for the same exact price.
Marisela B.
Las Vegas , NV
Ok so this jewel I discovered about six months ago me and my friend purchased it since we both have oily skin, and let me tell you this works great! You can really blend it out with your fingers I find that it gives the best results. I makes us look flawless! And it's $6 dollars! can't beat that! and a little goes a long way. It last all day on me when I use a primer which personally I always do. I would recommend it give a try you might just fall in love with it.
Sarah W.
Montgomery, TX
Wasn't a great fan it's very think and oily and comes of my skin way to easy I probably wouldn't try it again might work for someone else but it did not work for me
Courtney C.
Santa Clarita , CA
Not a fan. I purchased this to replace my Kat Von D tattoo foundation (I love KVD, but at $36 a pop, it's more a splurge than anything.) Stumbled on this foundation and I'm not impressed. I have oily skin, so I refer full coverage that is oil free. As much as the bottle says this is full coverage, that is not the case. It takes layers and layers to cover any blemishes and red marks. It feels my skin feeling sticky and patchy. For only $7, it seems a steal, but I'll probably go through 5 bottles in the same amount of time I would for KVD.
Lisa O.
Covina, CA
Ive been wearing a "prolong wear" foundation of the same brand for the past 4 years. But , because I felt it was more convenient to stop at Ulta than to drive to Macy's, I was willing to buy an alternative. Ive purchased NYX products and loved the results. The "Matte not Flat" caught my attention from some internet research . (I already knew I had no intention of going to Macy's but had no clue what was out there) I must say, one of my best decisions! A little goes a long way. Full coverage, not heavy, lasts the entire day. I use my beauty sponge to apply. Ive told everyone about it. I'll be using this for a while.
Shannon S.
Madison, WI
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I watched a friend of mine apply this liquid foundation to her face while we were getting ready. After she applied it, I noticed right away how flawless and smooth her face looked. I had to try it! I have never tried a NYC Cosmetic before, but had high hopes! It worked wonders on my face too! A little went a long way. Was light and not heavy feeling, but provides excellent full coverage to face. Looks flawless and feels smooth to the touch. Will be my next foundation purchase, and I can't wait!
Kimberly T.
Saint Cloud, MN
I bought this foundation early last year, and still have it now a year later! I like the low price of it, especially since they give you so much in one little bottle! I tend to wear this foundation when I'm going for more of a casual/simple look. The color I have matches my skin well during the winter, but not so much during the summer. The one thing that I don't like this foundation is that during the day, it wears off very easily. By the end of my work day, I usually have slim to none of the foundation left on my face.
Ayesha D.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
I kind of like this foundation. I like to try new foundations and I saw it and the name caught me. I have oily skin and I like how it's easy to apply and blend with my beauty blender. As then name states it does appear to Bematte.
Jasmine S.
Minneapolis, MN
I LOVE this foundation. I literally spent way too much money looking for something like this at sephora and Mac like almost 5 times the amount of this foundation. I have oily skin and this doesn't make me shine throughout my day! It matches my skin tone which is wonderful ,it really looks like my skin. I normally have to settle for a darker or slightly lighter shade but this actually fits me perfectly! This is my go to foundation everyday. It feels light on my face and I don't have to build it up so much.
Kim G.
Roselle , IL
Worst Foundation Ever

If you are oily , this is going to be your worse nightmare , after a while you will look like an oily beast, if you have dry patches the foundation will stick. NOT long wearing after a couple hours it will be gone .

There are better alternatives such as
Maybelline Fit me foundation stick and liquid
Loreal true match personal favorite
Cover girl outlast , if you're looking for a long wearing foundation
Lisette V.
DINAVEL V.
Hackensack, NJ
I have been for a new marcara i think could be look great what do you think?
Aimee M.
Liverpool
help! I have very oily skin and still struggle to find a decent foundation which lasts longer than a few hours. Ive tried NYX stay matte but not flat, boots no7 beautifully matte and many MANY other small drugstore brands but they all seperate on my skin after a few hours. (I live in the uk and only would prefare to stay away from the more expensive brands, i also only use cruelty free cosmetics!) Thanks!! NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?