BY NYX

24 Advantage card points. FREE Delivery on orders over 45 GBP.

• I currently have this in Nude SMF02 and use it as a highl...1 Answers
  • How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...1 Answers
  • Has any colored women tried this foundation? How are the ...1 Answers
Lindsay L.
lafayette
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I’ve been very pleased with the NYX Stay Matte not Flat foundation! I have combination skin, with adult acne, and it provides good coverage without caking. It goes on best with a beauty blender as opposed to a foundation brush. I have purchased it twice and will continue to use it, especially as a warm weather foundation.
Riley S.
This foundation provided light to medium coverage for me. It was very liquid-y, but it matched my skin tone well. My only other complaint is that the foundation looked oily/shiny after a couple of hours of wear. NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation
Brenda H.
LOGAN, UT
I love NYX Cosmetics, but since my skin is very sensitive I was very skeptical about trying a different foundation that is not powder. Well, I tried this Stay matte not flat foundation and I loved it! It did not make my skin dry or oily at all. It felt soft and stayed matte all night long! I went hiking and went out for dinner and it seemed as if I first put it on. It will definitely be in my top products and will use when I don't feel like using powder. Plus it's in a very affordable price. I love everything about this product!
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
This has to be one of my favorite foundations I ever Bought. it looks so pretty on my skin it does not get oily on my face it also gives my face full coverage just the way I like it I highly recommend it.
Aura C.
Flushing, NY
I Love this foundation, I knew the brand las year and since that is one of my favorites. Is creamy but matte which I like. Is one of the cheapest good ones. I found it in a beauty supply store in the bronx.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Review for: Golden Beige more...
This foundation goes on great. Coverage is great. It says full coverage it’s medium, you can build it up. Last all day. Price was great on it. I ordered off of ulta. I would buy again😜 good product for someone starting out in makeup.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Ivory, Porcelain more...
*sigh* I went all the way across town to hunt this down only to discover this isn't what I want. The coverage isn't as good as I need for my blemishes and even the lightest shades are off-colored for my complexion. KVD 41 is my best match so far and it kills me to pay that much but the quality is definitely better so I'm sticking with it.
Cristina G.
Katy
Very nice consistency. Medium coverage. If you try to build it up it can get a cakey look. Does set to a matte finish. Can only be set with certain powders which is a problem for me but other than that its a great foundation
Emily D.
Chicago
Review for: Natural more...
I wouldn’t waste your time or money on this product if you have oily or combination skin. It provides little to no coverage and my skin always felt greasy after a couple hours. I will no longer be purchasing this product.
Aliya R.
I love this foundation. There’s a large shade range and powders to match! This foundation is long lasting and has great coverage. I love this brand as well! I’ll definitely be purchasing this foundation again.
Lisette V.
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
DINAVEL V.
Hackensack, NJ
I have been for a new marcara i think could be look great what do you think?
Aimee M.
Liverpool
help! I have very oily skin and still struggle to find a decent foundation which lasts longer than a few hours. Ive tried NYX stay matte but not flat, boots no7 beautifully matte and many MANY other small drugstore brands but they all seperate on my skin after a few hours. (I live in the uk and only would prefare to stay away from the more expensive brands, i also only use cruelty free cosmetics!) Thanks!! NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?