BY NYX

24 Advantage card points. FREE Delivery on orders over 45 GBP.

• How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...1 Answers
  • Has any colored women tried this foundation? How are the ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good foundation that is medium ...2 Answers
Amanda K.
Review for: NYX Cosmetics Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation Porcelain more...
This foundation is a full matte coverage. I love a good foundation that is full coverage and doesn't feel heavy. This foundation is more for oily skin and can make you feel extra dry if you have dry skin.
Erin H.
Mechanicsburg PA
Review for: Ivory more...
I purchased this product at Ulta during a sale and ended up giving it away. I did not like how the foundation applied or how it looked on my skin. It gave medium coverage with a satin type finish. It did absolutely nothing to control my oil.
Gigi D.
this is the best foundation i've ever tried, it feels so light and creamy, it's super full coverage too. it doesn't settle into any creases or anything but before you use it you have to shake it up. it's the best foundation i've ever tried
It turned a little orange throughout the day. I liked how it felt on my skin. It covered my whole face but my redness did come through. It did last as all 24 hours but 12 hours. I would recommend this to a new person going into makeup.
Breannah R.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Medium Beige, Tan, Cocoa more...
These products i purchased for client work and they're not the worst but definitely not my favorites. I feel the product doesnt have a very good coverage, its sheer and can appear oily after a few hours.
Beeta G.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite foundations of all time. Applies beautifully. Never cakey. Perfect for combination skin. It lasts 8+ hours on me even if I don't set it with powder. Would definitely repurchase and recommend.
Ashley S.
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
Woah, found this little gem at Walgreens ! So excited , this matte foundation is great ! It works great without drying out the skin. I am so glad I went on a limb and bought this foundation yes yes yes
Dezirae N.
Currently my favorite foundation. Goes on smoothe, lasts all day and is buildable. Perfect for combination skin. Works great in combination with other brand products. Doesn't cake in lines or creases.
Bre 💄.
Grand Prairie, TX
Review for: Warm Beige more...
Okay I have heard a lot of good things about this product, it is true to what it's says about being matte I think it has medium to full coverage i haven't tried this with concealer but I have heard and seen that it works well.
Bella F.
Temple City, CA
Review for: Warm more...
This is a nice foundation, it smells really nice and it's pretty much full coverage. It spreads evenly and you don't need much to cover your face. However this shade did make me look a little orange.
Lisette V.
DINAVEL V.
Hackensack, NJ
I have been for a new marcara i think could be look great what do you think?
Aimee M.
Liverpool
help! I have very oily skin and still struggle to find a decent foundation which lasts longer than a few hours. Ive tried NYX stay matte but not flat, boots no7 beautifully matte and many MANY other small drugstore brands but they all seperate on my skin after a few hours. (I live in the uk and only would prefare to stay away from the more expensive brands, i also only use cruelty free cosmetics!) Thanks!! NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?