BY NYX

24 Advantage card points. FREE Delivery on orders over 45 GBP.

• I currently have this in Nude SMF02 and use it as a highl...1 Answers
  • How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...1 Answers
  • Has any colored women tried this foundation? How are the ...1 Answers
Darya P.
Weymouth, MA
Review for: NYX Cosmetics Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation Porcelain more...
I love the matte but not flat line. The powder foundation is amazing as well and this liquid is top notch. Thank you Nyx for another high quality affordable product. There's a reason why department stores have started selling it.
Kylee F.
Pawnee, IL
I felt this foundation was kind of cakey on my face. It did not dry very well. It wasn't shiny, so that is a plus considering it is a matte foundation. The color matched my skin tone very well. Probably would not purchase again.
Jackie B.
Review for: Ivory, Light Beige more...
It is a lighter coverage than they initially advertise as. It goes on matte, but is more of a medium coverage and I was hoping for something a little more heavy coverage. It blends and is buildable. Good price for what it is.
Lauren C.
Salem, MA
I really like this Foundation. It blends really well into my skin (I'm a combination skin type). It stays matte throughout the day. I like that it's super build-able coverage. I also like that it matches my skin tone really nicely.
Isabella F.
I really liked this product because it gave me complete coverage of my face with my concealer having to do very little. My skin type is very oily so it worked very well with my face but the only thing that I didn't like was how it came within a couple of hours.
Danielle B.
This is a decent foundation for the price! It's not too heavy and provides medium coverage. The only downfall is that if you don't use a primer under it, it will definitely appear cakey and show fine lines and enlarged pores.
KaliRose J.
Couldn't find the right undertone for my skin , and didn't really suit my skin type. My bestfriend used it and she liked it so it's not for everyone. Needless to say it did stay on but it started to cake throughout the day.
Casey H.
Rochester , KY
Love this! I'm really light skinned and it's hard to find me something that isn't to dark on me, I bought this is the lightest shade and it matched so well. It felt really lightweight on my facebook. It lasted all day too.
Jada L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Cocoa more...
one of the best drugstore foundations that actually stays matte.  I have normal to dry skin but love matte foundation and this is perfect. Its full coverage and last my whole 9hr shift I'm at work and some.  I will continue to keep this stocked in my makeup vanity.
Maggie P.
Gulfport , MS
This foundation isn’t bad. It doesn’t provide full coverage but has medium coverage. It doesn’t make you break out and it’s great for combination & oily skin. Would recommend to other people. Probably wouldn’t buy again
Lisette V.
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
DINAVEL V.
Hackensack, NJ
I have been for a new marcara i think could be look great what do you think?
Aimee M.
Liverpool
help! I have very oily skin and still struggle to find a decent foundation which lasts longer than a few hours. Ive tried NYX stay matte but not flat, boots no7 beautifully matte and many MANY other small drugstore brands but they all seperate on my skin after a few hours. (I live in the uk and only would prefare to stay away from the more expensive brands, i also only use cruelty free cosmetics!) Thanks!! NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?