BY NYX

24 Advantage card points. FREE Delivery on orders over 45 GBP.

• I currently have this in Nude SMF02 and use it as a highl...1 Answers
  • How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...1 Answers
  • Has any colored women tried this foundation? How are the ...1 Answers
Crystal B.
Gretna, LA
This is a very matte foundation. I do not recommend it for people with dry skin. If you have combination skin to ollie skin I would still use a moisturizer primer and a moisturizer before applying this product because it can get cakey really quick.
Baylee B.
Roy, UT
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I am a huge fan of nyx however this foundation just did not go well with my skin. It was so blotchy felt really watery and was definitely not full coverage. I couldn't even wear this foundation for a day but other people have loved it!!
Mirka S.
San Antonio
This is an amazing foundation. I love how it leaves my skin, and when I use contour sticks it helps it blend so easily. The coverage is okay, but you can add a few more layers without it getting cakey. I would definitely buy it again.
Janelle M.
Carson, CA
Review for: Beige more...
I absolutely love this foundation seriously it is my top foundation it's so light and creamy but throughout the day it moves so make sure you set it with a bomb setting powder like laura mercies or something but I love the selection for different skin tones and it leaves a flawless finish
Jessica D.
Asbury, WV
I've never used a matte foundation until this one. It's got great coverage, just makes me look a bit dry. I only use it if my face is feeling a bit oily. It is decently priced and it's build able. I don't think I will buy it again.
Rachael A.
This is one of my favorite product's right now ESPECIALLY because it's summer time and my face is so oily that I hate trying to do anything with it but this is so light weight and honestly feels like I have nothing but moisturizer on
brie đź’‹.
Fremont, CA
Review for: Porcelain more...
3 stars for the quality, 4 stars for the price point. It’s got a pretty solid amount of coverage but I do feel like it comes off a little faster than I would like. I’m gone 13 hours a day for work and when I get home it’s struggling.
Ariana P.
Review for: Medium Beige more...
I liked this product. It applies & blends well. However, it wasn't as matte as I would have liked it, even after setting it, but only after being outside. This product looks great if i am staying inside. But if I'm outside in the Florida heat it's not the best for me & makes me look oily.
Victoria D.
New Haven, IN
Review for: Ivory more...
I love this product! Application is easy, the product is lightweight but provides good coverage. This product evens my skin tone, helps to control oil, and definitely has a matte finish. I will definitely buy this product again!
Michelle H.
WAXAHACHIE, TX
I purchased this originally after falling in love with NYX's concealers and realizing this was one of the few products that actually matched the olive/yellow base in my skin. It takes VERY little to cover, so that might be why you are seeing some "cakey" reviews, and the coverage is buildable. It's a great medium to full coverage, and while I have oily skin this surprisingly doesn't break me ou! Great for light stage makeup or full coverage with translucent setting powder to! (I also wear it every day and I'm in real estate, so it hold up pretty well in the Dallas heat!!)
Lisette V.
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
DINAVEL V.
Hackensack, NJ
I have been for a new marcara i think could be look great what do you think?
Aimee M.
Liverpool
help! I have very oily skin and still struggle to find a decent foundation which lasts longer than a few hours. Ive tried NYX stay matte but not flat, boots no7 beautifully matte and many MANY other small drugstore brands but they all seperate on my skin after a few hours. (I live in the uk and only would prefare to stay away from the more expensive brands, i also only use cruelty free cosmetics!) Thanks!! NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?