BY NYX

24 Advantage card points. FREE Delivery on orders over 45 GBP.

• How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...1 Answers
  • Has any colored women tried this foundation? How are the ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good foundation that is medium ...2 Answers
Serena C.
Union, NJ
Review for: Tawny more...
This is is once of the 2 foundations that I use. I love this product because number one, it is not very expensive. Next, the coverage is smooth, even and matte which is perfect for my oily T zone. I do recommend using a finishing spray when using this.
Michelle B.
My favorite foundation ever. Is medium to full coverage, buildable and light weight. The only Con is it gets a little patchy on my nose but that may be from it being very dry, me not wearing primer and wearing glasses. Besides that I LOVE this product!
Breanna R.
Fairmont
Review for: Fresh Beige more...
I was not impressed with this foundation at all. I have combination skin and I would not recommend using this foundation. It looks caked on no matter how littler you use and is very oily. I could blind people with my face if the light hit just right.
Paige H.
Hixson, TN
Loved the color, but after less than an hour it began creasing. Only used it once and never wore it outside. It doesn't stay on the skin very well. It doesn't blend with a beauty blender, only with a brush. I would not recommend the product to anyone.
Lisbeth S.
Woodland Hls, CA
Review for: Tan more...
This is what I currently use as a daily foundation, because I have oily skin. Has perfect coverage , I use one layer by you can use more for more coverage, easy to apply I use a beauty blender. Love this because it's matte but not dry "flat" looking .
amber m.
If your looking for a cheap foundation this is definitely the brand to buy! It last ALL DAY! Looks smooth and natural  no cake face. A beautiful matte finish. Lightweight, feels like I'm not really wearing any makeup. I'd recommend this if your looking for something cheap that feels high end!
giada s.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation - Caramel more...
i've heard people say that it oxidized for them but it hasn't for me! it doesn't crease even if you dont set it and it lasts all day! it blends easily. the coverege is ok, not he best.NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation
Alana T.
South Richmond Hill
Review for: Tan more...
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! I currently wear this foundation and the coverage does well for me. It’s a medium coverage and blends well. Im an oily skinned person and there has been no cons about this foundation. I always stock up on nyx foundation.
Pauline K.
It is an foundation really esay to apply and it stays on for the whole day.
It matches my skin tone perfectly eventhough it isn't too heavy looking on my face.
But,what a pitty, it is not perfect when it comes to concealing all of the blemishes.
Yoana F.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Tan more...
Omg this foundation is amazing in this heat I really wasn't expecting much but my skin felt like it can breathe and it stayed matte didn't get greasy and it stayed full coverage alllll freaking day I love it and I'm definitely buying this again
Lisette V.
DINAVEL V.
Hackensack, NJ
I have been for a new marcara i think could be look great what do you think?
Aimee M.
Liverpool
help! I have very oily skin and still struggle to find a decent foundation which lasts longer than a few hours. Ive tried NYX stay matte but not flat, boots no7 beautifully matte and many MANY other small drugstore brands but they all seperate on my skin after a few hours. (I live in the uk and only would prefare to stay away from the more expensive brands, i also only use cruelty free cosmetics!) Thanks!! NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?