BY NYX

24 Advantage card points. FREE Delivery on orders over 45 GBP.

• I currently have this in Nude SMF02 and use it as a highl...1 Answers
  • How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...1 Answers
  • Has any colored women tried this foundation? How are the ...1 Answers
Buy on Cult Be...*
Sarah N.
Review for: Deep Dark, Deep Rich more...
I don't have much to say about how the formula lasts because I could not keep this on my face. Deep Dark made it appear as if I was applying blackface, and Deep Rick made me look orange. Considering these are the two darkest shades in the line, I am very disappointed with NYX and will probably stay away from their foundations until they get a better shade range for darker skin.
Erica W.
Tucker
Color range could definitely be better! Always can use those in between shades for the darker complexions. The coverage is medium full. I don't get a completely matte finish but, with the right primer, it can work lol. I do tend to touch up a lot with this foundation. I wouldn't recommend wearing this all day because it will transfer!
Edmaris F.
Toa Alta
Ok so.. I have a love/Hate relationship with this one... I like the finish its so pretty its kind of dewey not supper dewey but it definitely doesn’t dry down Matte and you need to set it because otherwise you gon end up like a greasy mess by the end of the day. But if ypur skin isn’t as oily as mine i think it could work for you.
Brianna S.
Gray, KY
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I LOVE this! I was so nervous to try it seeing all the bad reviews on it, but I really like it, it's a satin matte finish, it is not full coverage like it claims but I mix it with my maybelline super stay foundation, and it looks soooooooo good!! I do not get oily at all with this mixture! It looks so good!
Jocelyn A.
Humble, TX
Lightweight, non clogging, I use this foundation on a daily and I have not been disappointed by it at all! It keeps my skin matte with long lasting staying power that other drugstore or mid brands don't have. This is a product that gives you a lot of bang for a small buck. So don't be afraid to purchase because of the low price point, give it a try!
Sheilarenee J.
Bloomfield, CT
Review for: Caramel more...
NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation

This foundation gives me great coverage that last pretty much all day. I was surprised at the fullness I got after applying and amazingly I didn’t look like instead I put powder on my face. The title is true to it’s name and I saw that the first day I tried it on. This NYX foundation is also very inexpensive and I LOVE that!
Makayla M.
Portland
I got this foundation when they hadn't come out with a ton of shades, and the lightest one was still to dark for me! The formula is pretty good and very mousse like, and it's definitely a matte foundation. I don't think I would buy again only because I prefer a dewy finish, but it's not bad
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
Review for: Ivory more...
I bought this foundation from ulta a while back because I wanted to try a matte foundation & the cost of this was very affordable. I really like that they offer a wide variety of shades in this because I'm so light completed. This worked very well on my face when my skin was kinda oily, so I used it until around winter time when my face became more dry. It doesn't work very well on dry skin, I'm assuming because of the matte finish. I do still love this product, it's just more of a seasonal thing for me, when my skin is working with me. I would recommend this to anyone who has oily to normal skin.
Cammie R.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Nude, Creamy Natural more...
The formula of this NYX matte foundation is perfect! It's not too liquid and it applies easily with a beauty blender or a brush. It's medium to full coverage, it can be built up. I've bought this foundation countless times and will continue to do so. There's a wide variety of shades, so nobody's left out no matter what skin tone you are.
Miss R.
New York
Review for: Golden Beige, Medium more...
This product is great and it matches my skin tone unlike elf concealers. You get a lot and the price as well as the packaging ae great. Easy to apply and blend as well. great for any skin type but its a bit cakey. Might just be my blending but its actually great and would buy again
Lisette V.
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?
DINAVEL V.
Hackensack, NJ
I have been for a new marcara i think could be look great what do you think?
Aimee M.
Liverpool
help! I have very oily skin and still struggle to find a decent foundation which lasts longer than a few hours. Ive tried NYX stay matte but not flat, boots no7 beautifully matte and many MANY other small drugstore brands but they all seperate on my skin after a few hours. (I live in the uk and only would prefare to stay away from the more expensive brands, i also only use cruelty free cosmetics!) Thanks!! NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation