BY NYX

Now available in 10 more gorgeous shades, Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation provides full coverage with a mineral enriched matte finish and accommodates more skin tones than ever before. The oil-free and water-based formula is perfect for both day and nighttime wear.

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Water/Aqua /Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Glyceryl Laurate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Octadecene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...3 Answers
  • I currently have this in Nude SMF02 and use it as a highl...1 Answers
  • I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's ...7 Answers
Barbara S.
This NYX foundation worked perfectly for me!! I love the fact it dries matte. It's so affordable too. I bought mine at Ulta for $7. I like the coverage and it definitely stayed on for long time without creasing.
keianna e.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
Product was okay. Not as high coverage as I would like and shortly after wearing my face looked really dewy even though it says it's matte. I would say it's probably not the best for oily skin. Will not be purchasing again.
Miss R.
New York
Review for: Golden Beige, Medium more...
This product is great and it matches my skin tone unlike elf concealers. You get a lot and the price as well as the packaging ae great. Easy to apply and blend as well. great for any skin type but its a bit cakey. Might just be my blending but its actually great and would buy again
jordan k.
I really like this product. It's not my perfect match, so I use it in the summer time when I'm a little tanner. It's not the best foundation NYX has, but is up there. If you're looking for a basic, medium coverage foundation that isn't going to break the bank, I would recommend this.
Manda p.
House Springs, MO
Great coverage and inexpensive. It is also from a cruelty free brand which is awesome. I did find that it made my face look really powdery and patchy. So I have to take my time to make sure I only use a really thin layer.
Bitt.makeup A.
wilkes barre
Review for: Nude more...
I am very happy with this product. I have been using this foundation for about 5 months now and I love it. It has full coverage, for me anyway. It blends well with a beauty blender not so sure about with a brush. I would but this product again and I have bought it again haha
Mlynn2121 R.
Review for: Warm Beige more...
Bought this product at Ulta. Nice foundation for the price. A little goes a long way. I do not feel like this is a heavy foundation. I have combination skin, I wished it would hide the shine/oil around my nose area better. Still a good product for the price, I use it daily.
Theresa K.
Toms River, NJ
I love this foundation so far! It's SUPER bendable and doesn't even feel like I'm wearing anything! As for how long it lasts, I'm not sure, as I've only worn it very briefly. Definitely worth a try!
Celine G.
Review for: Tan more...
Blends pretty easily and gives medium coverage. A little drop goes a long way for me. It's very lightweight whenever it's applied on the skin. I like to blend it with a flat kabuki brush and it makes it easier for me but the beauty blender makes it look flawless as well.
Jenice T.
Currently my fav foundation! It is lightweight on the skin, but with an amazing coverage. I have super oily skin, so I love that it has a matte finish. You can not go wrong with this foundation.
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?
Lisette V.
Renee G.
Milan, Milan
I've tried many NYX Cosmetics products but the reviews on this one are not very good. Has anyone tried it yet? Is it really a mattifying foundation? How good is the coverage? Does it become cakey? Does it need a mattifying primer?
Marie P.
Cambridge
Anyone know the best primer to use with this? :) NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation