BY NYX

Now available in 10 more gorgeous shades, Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation provides full coverage with a mineral enriched matte finish and accommodates more skin tones than ever before. The oil-free and water-based formula is perfect for both day and nighttime wear.

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Water/Aqua /Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Glyceryl Laurate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Octadecene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...3 Answers
  • I currently have this in Nude SMF02 and use it as a highl...1 Answers
  • I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's ...7 Answers
Evelyn P.
Review for: Deep Olive more...
This is the best drugstore foundation i love the way it leaves your face. It leaves a matte look when your done and it's so long lasting and it's the best I really recommend you guys to buy this product @Influenster #contest #influensterawards
Mary K.
Kettering , OH
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I bought this at Ulta when I was looking for a good full coverage foundation. It’s good for the price ($7) but it’s more of a medium coverage. It goes on smooth and blends in well but doesn’t give me as much coverage as I was hoping. Still a good product for those seeking medium coverage.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
Review for: Soft Beige more...
This is an all right foundation, but it honestly does not keep my face matte unless I use a mattifying primer along with it. It has medium coverage and blends easily. But I have oily skin, and it just didn't work as well as I had hoped it would. I was shiny an hour later and it didn't last long.
Barbara S.
This NYX foundation worked perfectly for me!! I love the fact it dries matte. It's so affordable too. I bought mine at Ulta for $7. I like the coverage and it definitely stayed on for long time without creasing.
keianna e.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
Product was okay. Not as high coverage as I would like and shortly after wearing my face looked really dewy even though it says it's matte. I would say it's probably not the best for oily skin. Will not be purchasing again.
Debrena B.
Temple Terr, FL
Review for: Medium Beige more...
Love this liquid foundation was looking for a cheaper alternative liquid foundation for my normal Makeup forever Hd foundation when i can afford it.
im seeing a lot of negative reviews on this one. about your skin breaking out. i di want to remind you all to use a primer or something to protect your skin from the layer of foundation. also you cant use so much of this or else it will come off or across greasy and cakey. also need to be aware IN MY OPINION this is more of a foundation for darker tones even tho they carry lighter tones too. and for women with more of an orange undertone rather than pink (which is mines so it works great) i literally don't even have to use a bronzer or highlighter this foundation makes me GLOW!!!
the picture uploaded is with the foundation and full face done with contour and everything else (which i also use the darkest shade in this foundation for my contour )AMAZING RESULTS no filter on the pic either
Aileen D.
Killeen, TX
I absolutely love this foundation!! My skin is so weird I have oily spots and dry spots, I was being told to use two different types of foundation or more expensive foundation and none of that worked ! I found this and I use some of their products already and have it a try and so happy I did it looks flawless and lasts all day long!

jordan k.
I really like this product. It's not my perfect match, so I use it in the summer time when I'm a little tanner. It's not the best foundation NYX has, but is up there. If you're looking for a basic, medium coverage foundation that isn't going to break the bank, I would recommend this.
Miss R.
New York
Review for: Golden Beige, Medium more...
This product is great and it matches my skin tone unlike elf concealers. You get a lot and the price as well as the packaging ae great. Easy to apply and blend as well. great for any skin type but its a bit cakey. Might just be my blending but its actually great and would buy again
Manda p.
House Springs, MO
Great coverage and inexpensive. It is also from a cruelty free brand which is awesome. I did find that it made my face look really powdery and patchy. So I have to take my time to make sure I only use a really thin layer.
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
Lisette V.
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?
Renee G.
Milan, Milan
I've tried many NYX Cosmetics products but the reviews on this one are not very good. Has anyone tried it yet? Is it really a mattifying foundation? How good is the coverage? Does it become cakey? Does it need a mattifying primer?
Marie P.
Cambridge
Anyone know the best primer to use with this? :) NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation