BY NYX

24 Advantage card points. FREE Delivery on orders over 45 GBP.

• How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...1 Answers
  • Has any colored women tried this foundation? How are the ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good foundation that is medium ...2 Answers
Hope F.
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! So lightweight on the skin and matched my skin perfectly. It had a nice matte finish and little went a long way. The coverage was buildable and it’s full coverage. I’m creamy natural and when I got creamy natural in other foundations none of them ever fit my skin. This one blended perfectly. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, if you are looking for a high end, low priced foundation.
Pauline A.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: Ivory more...
Definitely not impressed with this foundation.. it is a good price as most Nyx products are, and they have some wonderful products. But this one was a miss for me. It's too oily for my face yet it says it's a mattifying foundation. It has a really weird texture to it, almost chunky. I just didn't like it. Would not repurchase.
Skye B.
Orlando, FL
Although I was a bit sad I am the pale-ish shade (my own doing) I have used this product almost everyday for a couple of weeks and so far I love it. The color matches my skin, it blends in nicely and the best part was the price! Not too expensive and you can find it at Ulta.
Samantha S.
Lawton, OK
For a drugstore foundation, this really shocked me! It's medium coverage, but very buildable. The one con is that it really isn't very matte. I will say that in Oklahoma it withstands the heat well. Aside from that paying under $10 for this foundation is very good! NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation
Michael L.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: NYX Cosmetics Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation Porcelain more...
There is something about this foundation that I just can't put my finger on. I like the formula and it does leave my face matte and not flat and dry looking. It's refreshing but there is something about it, I think it's the scent it reminds me of something but I have no clue what. It's not a pleasant scent at least to me.
Cortney P.
Port Orchard, WA
So I have seen Younique presenters cover up black eyeliner with their foundation. Well, I decided that I would try it with my NYX, and man oh man. You DO NOT need to purchase the $39.00 (I think that's what Younique charges) just go to Ulta, and/or Target and where ever else NYX is sold. I've been using the NYX for quite a while, I used to use nothing but MAC and UD, but this has totally changed my mind. So ladies think twice about buying the $39.00 Younique. (If o can attach my video I will. I used dark blue eyeliner because all I had was black liquid and if would've been a mess. Ain't nobody got time fo that. Those are all you need. I use a bare minerals foundation brush, and just my NYX! Hope this helps anyone looking for s new foundation, one more thing... It takes VERY VERY VERY little to cover your face. Good luck ladies! I hope you'll love it as much as I do!
RJ P.
Columbus
Review for: Sienna, Chestnut more...
I can't say it enough I LOVE NYX products!! This foundation is amazing!y skin is actually a mix between both shades I picked so I use both. A little goes a long way. Will be buying these in the future and I recommend this product to everyone who wants full coverage great quality product at a really reasonable price.
Portia S.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Nutmeg more...
This is the brand my beauty school gave me to try. This is very good for beginners to use for concealer. The product is not expensive and with the right types of brushes can make any look pop. It does make the face oily and does need a powder to go on top. It leaves a matte finish which may make the face look dry.
Sara E.
New Castle, DE
I really like it.
-The color match perfectly with my skin.
-Easy to apply and to blend (brushes or sponges).
-Medium to light cover.
-Actualy stay matte but not flat.
-Good price.
I DO NOT recommend it to dry skin complexion.
Stephanie H.
Punta Gorda, FL
This foundation is great for combination skin. I like the coverage it gives. It last all day and I noticed when I use it with a beauty blender it last longer! I can break out from foundation but I haven't since I have been using this foundation. It's a affordable alternative to high end foundations. Check it out!!
Lisette V.
DINAVEL V.
Hackensack, NJ
I have been for a new marcara i think could be look great what do you think?
Aimee M.
Liverpool
help! I have very oily skin and still struggle to find a decent foundation which lasts longer than a few hours. Ive tried NYX stay matte but not flat, boots no7 beautifully matte and many MANY other small drugstore brands but they all seperate on my skin after a few hours. (I live in the uk and only would prefare to stay away from the more expensive brands, i also only use cruelty free cosmetics!) Thanks!! NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?