BY NYX

24 Advantage card points. FREE Delivery on orders over 45 GBP.

• How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...1 Answers
  • Has any colored women tried this foundation? How are the ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good foundation that is medium ...2 Answers
Kat L.
Weaver , AL
I got this yesterday in warm beige. I've never been a fan of liquid foundation because they usually feel heavy and tend to make wrinkles more visible. This goes on evenly and is natural looking. I am very pleased and will be buying this again!
Grace S.
S Kingstown, RI
I love this foundation! I've got really pale skin in the winter, and it was the first product I found that was the right shade without being orange-y. I like the formula, though a bit too much sinks into my beauty blender - I feel like I use more product because of that. However, the coverage is great for me, and I will definitely buy it again!
Kryssie H.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation - Chestnut more...
I really like the NYX Matte but not flat foundation. It sits nicely on my face but doesn't make me look like a mannequin. The formula is nice and doesn't break down on the skin. It looks nice applied with a beauty blender and a brush and for the price you cannot beat it .
Brittany M.
Chesapeake, VA
Review for: Cocoa more...
This color is so perfect for me! I mix it with a little deep dark and it matches my complexion. All my blemishes are covered well and it's so easy to apply! Especially with my blender. My only problem is that I have to order online and can't get it in stores. I wish that the darker NYX shades were not online only.
Maria G.
Review for: Nutmeg more...
This foundation is so amazing! The shade Nutmeg was perfect for me. It has a satin-matte finish which I love. I have really oily skin and this foundation does well with mattifying my oily areas. The only issue I have is that it comes in a small tube. I would love it if it came in a larger tube, but for the price, you can’t beat it. I have already repurchased it once because I love it so much!!
Jessica F.
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I absolutely love this foundation. It last all day. Not super matte or dewy. More demi. The color shade is perfect. Spot on. Had a yellow undertone which is hard to find. Definitely cheaper than their HD foundation. Haven't really tried it in flash photography so imma try that next. Super recommended!
Kristen L.
Alabaster, AL
This is a good foundation for the price. It is more full coverage but wears off mid day. I mix it with NYX total control foundation drops to give more/better coverage. If you are looking for something that is full coverage at a good price, I'd suggest this. But if you want something that last all day I'd recommend investing more into another product.

Well to say about this Nyx makeup base the truth is that I had never tried a NYX makeup base and well I must say it's great it's super matt I was quite impressed but the bad thing is that I've taken the number 01 because I did not They left my tone and good I'm like a ghost but hey it's amazing and it's great the bad thing is that if you touch a little the face is transferred right now but hey nothing happens is going great and I love it
Laura W.
Berea, OH
Review for: Nude more...
Almost perfect! I bought this product because of its affordability and because I was looking for new foundation. I was drawn to the fact it says "matte" because I have oily skin. It has great coverage but doesn't give as much of a matte finish as I was hoping for. I'd purchase again for just everyday wear, (again because of affordability) but will look elsewhere for "fancy occasion" foundation.
Erin S.
I'm usually in love with NYX products but for some reason I cannot bring myself to even like this one. I have oily skin so I always like to try matte foundations and this one just didnt cut it. I don't feel like it gave a matte finish at all! And the consistency seems very cheap. If I was just running to the store this is something I would wear but as an everyday foundation? Nope.
Lisette V.
DINAVEL V.
Hackensack, NJ
I have been for a new marcara i think could be look great what do you think?
Aimee M.
Liverpool
help! I have very oily skin and still struggle to find a decent foundation which lasts longer than a few hours. Ive tried NYX stay matte but not flat, boots no7 beautifully matte and many MANY other small drugstore brands but they all seperate on my skin after a few hours. (I live in the uk and only would prefare to stay away from the more expensive brands, i also only use cruelty free cosmetics!) Thanks!! NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?